The Honest Co. Coastal Surf Toilet Cleaner uploaded by Taylor S.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Honestly SafeTM This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and advanced safety testing including screening for mildness.
  • Breakthrough Formulas Our formulas utilize a powerful combination of plant-derived surfactants and food-grade preservatives for an Honest clean.
  • Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • Plant-derived cleansers powerfully cut through hard water stains and help remove rust  to leave toilet surfaces sparkling clean
  • Our 97% bio-based formula clings to the toilet bowl to effectively soak hard water and rust stains for a deep clean
  • Angled bottle targets hard to reach areas under the toilet bowl rim
  • Available in our naturally-derived Coastal Surf scent to leave your bathroom fresh and clean, without the harsh smell of chlorine bleach

• Everyone gave it such great reviews but how easy is it to...1 Answers
  • Anyone know how much this is and where I can buy it? 2 Answers
  • How well does this actually work at getting rid of rust s...5 Answers
Caitin K.
Dubai Media City, Dubai
I love he smell and disinfect properties of tea tee oil- which I've got In this bottle here. I like the fact that this isn't extremely harsh, and it cleans like a dream!!
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how Nontoxic this product is. I love the scent of this product and how it did cause my toilet without a doubt
Anastasia D.
Ballwin, MO
Cleans my toilet quickly and effectively. the smell is just right for the bathroom. easy to use.
Taylor S.
This toilet cleaner is just like the bathroom cleaner, but in a magical gel form that cuts through every stain there could possibly be on a toilet. I used it in my house for the first time after we had a big party with family and friends, and then I used it a second time after my family had food poisoning (yikes) all I can say, is it impressed me beyond what clorox does, and it smells 100x better.
Rose F.
Helotes, TX
This and the multi purpose cleaner are to be found next to the toilet in every bathroom in my house, very safe to use and they clean like any other regular product. Very pleased.
Liz S.
Great product! Cleans well without that chemical smell. The scent is light & it does the job! I recommend it to all my friends.
Jennifer N.
Nice smell, not this over powering chemical scent I am used to from other products. Cleans good too! Easy to use squirt bottle. And I love that its environmentally friendly.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Incredible! It smells nice, it doesn't hurt your lungs from the smell being overpowering. Easy to use, good for the earth, and very effective.
Rhondalei G.
Renton, WA
Love this toilet cleaner. Unlike most brands, there are no harsh fumes and you don't feel afraid to actually handle this product.
Bobbi-Jo M.
Winnipeg, MB
This works so great & the best part is it smells amazing and there's no chemicals!
Ashley-Rahne M.
How well does this actually work at getting rid of rust stains and stains at the bottom of the bowl that just occur over time?
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Anyone know how much this is and where I can buy it?
Nicole N.
Davie, FL
Everyone gave it such great reviews but how easy is it to use? Any tips?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
How does this differ from other brands? Does it clean better?