Tiffany H.
I don't know what kind of magic is in this toilet cleaner, but it works so well! I was skeptical because how could a "natural" product work when my chemical cleaners would still leave stains? But the first time I used this, I left it on and then with one quick swipe, my toilet was clean! I didn't even have to scrub and it was whiter than with my "strong" cleaners! I'm very sensitive to scents, which means cleaning products often make me feel sick, so I love that not only does this work better, but it does so naturally and without a bad odor. This product is easy to apply and you can get quite a few uses from one bottle. You can't find this as easily as some other cleansers, but it's easy to order it online and I believe they've started selling Honest products at Target as well.