The Honest Co. Coastal Surf Toilet Cleaner uploaded by Taylor S.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY #67 in Bathroom Cleaners

• Honestly SafeTM This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and advanced safety testing including screening for mildness.
  • Breakthrough Formulas Our formulas utilize a powerful combination of plant-derived surfactants and food-grade preservatives for an Honest clean.
  • Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • Plant-derived cleansers powerfully cut through hard water stains and help remove rust  to leave toilet surfaces sparkling clean
  • Our 97% bio-based formula clings to the toilet bowl to effectively soak hard water and rust stains for a deep clean
  • Angled bottle targets hard to reach areas under the toilet bowl rim
  • Available in our naturally-derived Coastal Surf scent to leave your bathroom fresh and clean, without the harsh smell of chlorine bleach

• Everyone gave it such great reviews but how easy is it to...1 Answers
  • Anyone know how much this is and where I can buy it? 2 Answers
  • How well does this actually work at getting rid of rust s...5 Answers
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
I want to love this. Mild smell, seems fairly effective. I love this company's products yet I'm not totally sold on this one. Some of the bottles have become clogged and impossible to squirt out-after one or two uses! Other bottles were fine. I'm also not loving the angled dispenser as much as some other products. I find it harder to really aim it under the rim. I have noticed that the formula doesn't cost the boat as evenly, either which makes me have to do more work. I buy some of their other items but probably won't buy this one again.
Keep P.
I'm happy wuth this product because it cleans my toliet right and its sade for me to pour down the tank because for people who has septic tanks cant put harsh chemicals etc.. down their drains.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love using this. It does a wonderful job of cleaning my toilets and doesn't have a gross chemical smell like the stuff I used before. It leaves behind a subtle nice smell not to mention it's natural.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
I find this product to have a better smell than most toilet cleaners. It's not as strong and unbearable. Very affordable and effective . Would highly suggest trying this product out. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Tiffany H.
I don't know what kind of magic is in this toilet cleaner, but it works so well! I was skeptical because how could a "natural" product work when my chemical cleaners would still leave stains? But the first time I used this, I left it on and then with one quick swipe, my toilet was clean! I didn't even have to scrub and it was whiter than with my "strong" cleaners! I'm very sensitive to scents, which means cleaning products often make me feel sick, so I love that not only does this work better, but it does so naturally and without a bad odor. This product is easy to apply and you can get quite a few uses from one bottle. You can't find this as easily as some other cleansers, but it's easy to order it online and I believe they've started selling Honest products at Target as well.
Rose F.
Helotes, TX
This and the multi purpose cleaner are to be found next to the toilet in every bathroom in my house, very safe to use and they clean like any other regular product. Very pleased.
Taylor S.
This toilet cleaner is just like the bathroom cleaner, but in a magical gel form that cuts through every stain there could possibly be on a toilet. I used it in my house for the first time after we had a big party with family and friends, and then I used it a second time after my family had food poisoning (yikes) all I can say, is it impressed me beyond what clorox does, and it smells 100x better.
Jessi L.
Keizer , OR
Cleans well without much scrubbing, no chemical smell. Our city is on a series of wells and it does not completely remove the hard water ring in the toilet, but I haven't found anything else that does either. The bottle shape and gel consistency make it easy to apply.
Taylor C.
Moscow Mills, MO
I'm pretty picky about cleaning products. Green is the way to go. problem is I love to get my home As clean as using chemicals just without the chemicals. this product held up well cleaning my toilets as well or better than other products I've used.
Ashley-Rahne M.
How well does this actually work at getting rid of rust stains and stains at the bottom of the bowl that just occur over time?
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Anyone know how much this is and where I can buy it?
Nicole N.
Davie, FL
Everyone gave it such great reviews but how easy is it to use? Any tips?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
How does this differ from other brands? Does it clean better?