The Honest Co. Coastal Surf Toilet Cleaner

• Honestly SafeTM    This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and advanced safety testing including screening for mildness.
  • Breakthrough Formulas  Our formulas utilize a powerful combination of plant-derived surfactants and food-grade preservatives for an Honest clean.
  • Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • Plant-derived cleansers powerfully cut through hard water stains and help remove rust  to leave toilet surfaces sparkling clean
  • Our 97% bio-based formula clings to the toilet bowl to effectively soak hard water and rust stains for a deep clean
  • Angled bottle targets hard to reach areas under the toilet bowl rim
  • Available in our naturally-derived Coastal Surf scent to leave your bathroom fresh and clean, without the harsh smell of chlorine bleach

How does this differ from other brands? Does it clean better?
Everyone gave it such great reviews but how easy is it to use? Any tips?
Anyone know how much this is and where I can buy it?
Start your review of The Honest Co. Coastal Surf Toilet Cleaner!
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love this brands products and they work so well too! I love anything that helps save this planet and that uses better and less harmful ingredients. And I love it even more when they work just as well, if not better, than the other brands that are more popular and easier to find. I’ve gotten this brand from Bed, Bath & Beyond and also Amazon. They’re a little more than other popular brands but honestly not by much! Would recommend!!
Mihaela M.
W Melbourne, FL
Purchased at: Target
Love this product and it’s easy to clean with without harmful chemicals. It’s one of my favorite brand that I buy for my cleaning supplies.
Keep P.
I'm happy wuth this product because it cleans my toliet right and its sade for me to pour down the tank because for people who has septic tanks cant put harsh chemicals etc.. down their drains.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love using this. It does a wonderful job of cleaning my toilets and doesn't have a gross chemical smell like the stuff I used before. It leaves behind a subtle nice smell not to mention it's natural.
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
I want to love this. Mild smell, seems fairly effective. I love this company's products yet I'm not totally sold on this one. Some of the bottles have become clogged and impossible to squirt out-after one or two uses! Other bottles were fine. I'm also not loving the angled dispenser as much as some other products. I find it harder to really aim it under the rim. I have noticed that the formula doesn't cost the boat as evenly, either which makes me have to do more work. I buy some of their other items but probably won't buy this one again.
Heather B.
Roseville, CA
This is seriously the best toilet cleaner I have ever used. And not just out of the green, eco friendly cleaners, but it even contends with conventional toilet cleaners. It must be the tea tree oil or something, but it cleans so well and I don't have to use nearly as much as I do with other cleaners. I would totally recommend this.
Memorie C.
Franklinton, NC
This makes cleaning toilets a lot easier and less time consuming. I usually let it sit in the bowl for about 10 minutes before cleaning to let it really sink in - it's great.
Taylor C.
Moscow Mills, MO
I'm pretty picky about cleaning products. Green is the way to go. problem is I love to get my home As clean as using chemicals just without the chemicals. this product held up well cleaning my toilets as well or better than other products I've used.
Jessi L.
Keizer , OR
Cleans well without much scrubbing, no chemical smell. Our city is on a series of wells and it does not completely remove the hard water ring in the toilet, but I haven't found anything else that does either. The bottle shape and gel consistency make it easy to apply.
Taylor S.
The Honest Co. Coastal Surf Toilet Cleaner uploaded by Taylor S.
This toilet cleaner is just like the bathroom cleaner, but in a magical gel form that cuts through every stain there could possibly be on a toilet. I used it in my house for the first time after we had a big party with family and friends, and then I used it a second time after my family had food poisoning (yikes) all I can say, is it impressed me beyond what clorox does, and it smells 100x better.