BY THE HONEST COMPANY #22 in Bathroom Cleaners

• Honestly SafeTM This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and advanced safety testing including screening for mildness.
  • Breakthrough Formulas Our formulas utilize a powerful combination of plant-derived surfactants and food-grade preservatives for an Honest clean.
  • Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • Plant-derived cleansers powerfully cut through limescale and soap scum to leave bathroom surfaces sparkling clean.
  • Versatile bathroom formula is designed for showers, tubs, tiles, and bathroom counters.
  • Available in our naturally derived Coastal Surf scent to leave your bathroom smelling fresh and clean.

Crystal J.
Dallas, TX
Loving this brand as a new mom, the more natural products just give me more piece of mine. Also being pregnant i could use bleach in our bathroom anymore because the guest room was to small and the smell was too overwhelming so this was the alternative i chose and i will continue to use.
Alyssa A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Omg. I wish I had started using this products sooner. Yes they are a bit more pricey than most cleaners, but the ingredients are safe (and easy to read) and our kitchen & bathroom always smells delightful after using these products! I highly recommend them!
jyun3214 Y.
Los Angeles , CA
This cleaner smelled terrible. I think it cleans as effectively as any other bathroom cleaner but the scent it left behind was so hard to deal with. I would not buy it again nor can recommend it to anyone.
bianca w.
Maple Grove, MN
great for eco friendly clean ingredient mamas! i don't want my child exposed to harsh chemicals in the air. while i also like to keep things spick and span. this disinfects and removes grime with one easy swipe.
Madison A.
Smells good! Don't know how disinfectant it is just makes things shiny, doesnt foam and bubble like disinfectant other brands! The Honest Co. Grapefruit Grove Multi Surface Cleaner
Anna S.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my all time favorite product to clean the sinks/counter/bathtub. It’s smells AMAZING. All the heart eyes for honest cleaner scents! Cleans well. Love it. Highly recommend.
Shelby B.
Smells great and cleans multiple surfaces without leaving residue. Great price and even more affordable if you bundle on Honest a website. Highly recommend Honest company.
Elise B.
This is my favorite. For starters, it's safer for my children to be around and not filled with yucky chemicals. But seriously, the smell is where it's at. It is so so good and fresh. I gave it a 4 only bc I feel like it doesn't clean quite as well as some of the harsh chemicals- but I still feel way better using this than chemical filled products. Will continue to purchase. I hope they keep this scent around!!
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love this! Bath time is my son's absolute favorite and I feel good knowing I clean our tubs with a natural product instead of a ton of chemicals. The smell is great and it does an amazing job at cleaning.
Morgan B.
Greenwood
LOVE The Honest Company  product! I have recently switched all of my home cleaning products to several of these, including the bathroom cleaner! It leaves a nice clean scent and I feel like it works so well on those really nasty places leaving my bathroom sparkling!
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
I have been wanting to try this brand...my kids love to help clean..lol i know it's crazy..but are these products natural enough for them to be able to help me?
Ashley B.
Andover, MN
Does this actually smell minty or is it gross ? I want to try it but I hate chemically smelling products !
Ashley-Rahne M.
How well does this actually do against hard water stains or browning in the shower and tub? I'm really interested and Love the multi surface cleaner, but is it worth it to have this specifically for the bathroom? Is it noticably stronger than the multi surface cleaner, or can I just use that for the bathroom, too, and forgo the extra bottle?
member-7361bfc3b
Los Angeles
can i use this product for anything in my bathroom? Toilet, bathtub, sink, etc. ?
Deborah G.
Does this come in other scents ???