BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Honestly SafeTM This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and advanced safety testing including screening for mildness.
  • Breakthrough Formulas Our formulas utilize a powerful combination of plant-derived surfactants and food-grade preservatives for an Honest clean.
  • Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • Plant-derived cleansers powerfully cut through limescale and soap scum to leave bathroom surfaces sparkling clean.
  • Versatile bathroom formula is designed for showers, tubs, tiles, and bathroom counters.
  • Available in our naturally derived Coastal Surf scent to leave your bathroom smelling fresh and clean.

Anna S.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my all time favorite product to clean the sinks/counter/bathtub. It’s smells AMAZING. All the heart eyes for honest cleaner scents! Cleans well. Love it. Highly recommend.
Elise B.
This is my favorite. For starters, it's safer for my children to be around and not filled with yucky chemicals. But seriously, the smell is where it's at. It is so so good and fresh. I gave it a 4 only bc I feel like it doesn't clean quite as well as some of the harsh chemicals- but I still feel way better using this than chemical filled products. Will continue to purchase. I hope they keep this scent around!!
A'Li G.
Miami
Firstly, I's like to say  that the Honest company provides the best products, especially for cleaning. I am a mom of two children under 5 years old. I love their cleaning products because I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals endangering my children or strong smells affecting their lungs. This product works great and helps me clean quickly and efficiently. Love it!!!
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love this! Bath time is my son's absolute favorite and I feel good knowing I clean our tubs with a natural product instead of a ton of chemicals. The smell is great and it does an amazing job at cleaning.
Morgan B.
Greenwood
LOVE The Honest Company  product! I have recently switched all of my home cleaning products to several of these, including the bathroom cleaner! It leaves a nice clean scent and I feel like it works so well on those really nasty places leaving my bathroom sparkling!
Thi K.
Long Beach, CA
I love honest Brand they really have a good product. I have tried from cleaning supple, baby soap thru baby diaper. I am really happy with it. It does not irritate my baby who have extremely sensitive skin. The price point is little too high but it does worth it.
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
I purchased The Honest Company - Honest Bathroom Cleaner Eucalyptus Mint as an alternative to using harsh cleaning wipes. This is a good alternative but does require a rag or paper towel to clean. It is effective but not as great at cleaning some messes.
Samantha V.
Diberville, MS
This was my first cleaning product purchase from Honest Co. and I’m very sad to be running out, because our Target is always out of it! It smells amazing and does a great job of lifting tough dirt and grease off of our counters and stove.
Natasha R.
Stafford, VA
Honest brand cleaner smells clean and I feel the eucalyptus aroma is somewhat therapeutic. I took this from my Mothers pantry and she loves it. It's somewhat effective. I need more of a heavy duty cleaner for my home. I have messy children!
Peyton V.
Weaverville, NC
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I use this all the time. I don't even buy any other cleaning stuff it works on anything and doesn't have a smell. It is awesome. I recommend it!
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
I have been wanting to try this brand...my kids love to help clean..lol i know it's crazy..but are these products natural enough for them to be able to help me?
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Does this actually smell minty or is it gross ? I want to try it but I hate chemically smelling products !
Ashley-Rahne M.
How well does this actually do against hard water stains or browning in the shower and tub? I'm really interested and Love the multi surface cleaner, but is it worth it to have this specifically for the bathroom? Is it noticably stronger than the multi surface cleaner, or can I just use that for the bathroom, too, and forgo the extra bottle?
member-7361bfc3b
Los Angeles
can i use this product for anything in my bathroom? Toilet, bathtub, sink, etc. ?
Kendall K.
How does this work for mildew compared to a cleaner with bleach?

Amazon