• Gently and effectively repel pesky bugs— Bugs be gone!
  • Formulated with certified organic essential oils to effectively repel insects
  • Trusted to repel mosquitoes
  • Made without DEET or synthetic pesticides
  • Made with a refreshing blend of Rosemary, Citronella, and Wintergreen organic essentials oils
  • Lightweight and easily recyclable aluminum bottle
  • Hypoallergenic • Gentle on skin • Certified Organic

How does everyone like this? Is it worth it?
Best environment friendly bug spray for camping? #greatoutdoors #eco-warrior The Honest Co. Bug Spray Rest Easy - Environmentally Friendly Bed Bug Spray - Twin Travel Pack
How clean is this?
Start your review of The Honest Co. Bug Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Williamsburg, IA
I keep a bottle of this big spray in the house and in the car! On the go all the time with little ones you never know. I recommend this brand to all! Bugs stay away and the sent is much more pleasant than other brands.
Deville, LA
During the beginning of my pregnancy the Zika virus was a big deal. Of course I couldn’t use DEET so this was the next best thing. It smells amazing. Everyone asks what perfume I’m wearing. Now I use it on my son and it keeps the bugs away without being harsh on his skin.
Caldwell, ID
This is the BEST non-toxic big spray! It’s hard to track down though and I’m glad I stocked up at Costco last summer. I’d like to see this product in Target stores. It has a great scent and doesn’t leave your skin or clothes feeling yucky.
Los Angeles, CA
The Honest Co. Bug Spray uploaded by MARLENE G.
I recently went to Puerto Rico for a quick getaway. Someone said to me to watch out for Zika virus so I decided to prepare for mosquitoes. I went out and bought the honest bug spray. When I got there I decided to use it. It smelled like lemon so I was excited that I wasn't going to be smelling like chemical. I sprayed it on and walked outside. I did get bit by mosquitoes. I'm not sure how effective this product is supposed to be but it wasn't very effective for me. After a while I felt like I just smelled like lemon. Maybe it kept most mosquitoes off but some stubborn mosquitoes took the risk and went after me anyway. I was a little miserable itching while I was there. I ended up spraying some powerful spray that a friend bought that wasn't very good for my skin and had a warning label to not touch my eyes or mouth and wash hands immediately after rubbing on skin. The Honest Co. Bug Spray
I put this to the test in the rain forests of Saint Lucia 🇱🇨 it has a great minty smell and works to repel all sorts of ants and mosquitoes and other flying insects. It does need to be applied more often than DEET products but that was a compromise I was happy to make to avoid harsh chemicals! I also like that it is not actually aerosol but spritzes very evenly after shaking and can also be sprayed on hands and rubbed into smaller areas if preferred.
Rockford, MI
The Honest Co. Bug Spray uploaded by Lo P.
I love this stuff. It's free of harmful chemicals and smells delicious! We go kayaking all over the state and always have issues with black flies bothering us, but not with this stuff. They didn't bug us at all. We've had really good luck with Honest Bug Spray and I highly recommend it!
Troutman, NC
I can't give enough stars! As soon as my 2 yr old walks outside he is getting bit. I have used several different leading sprays (without DEET) and none worked. We would only go as far as getting the mail and he would come in with at least 2 bites. I have been using this for 2 days now and he has ZERO new bites! Finally his little legs are clearing up! The smell isn't bad, just a citronella smell. But it doesn't bother him. Thank you @honestco. For a great/safe product!!
Tracy, CA
Yesssss I love this bug spray! I hate any other bug spray but this one is a-okay with me. It's deet free and smells of citronella. That scent can get overwhelming but I'll take it because unlike with other bug sprays I don't have to immediately wash my clothes after I spray myself with this. Also, I don't feel gross while wearing it. I feel like it's barely there other than the scent. Bought a two pack at Costco for about 15 dollars I'd say.
Rutland, VT
The Honest Co. Bug Spray It's refreshing that so many companies are turning away from harmful chemicals. Companies with a moral compass , steering away from additives, products,and ingredients that are known to be hazardous to people and the environment. Companies that are better than testing their products directly or indirectly on helpless animals or potentially exposing young children and adults alike to cancer and other illnesses. This is a mild but pleasant smelling product that doesn't leave a residue behind that makes you uneasy. The scent does not seem artificial. In fact , it is refreshing and quite natural. While I can appreciate the fact that operating humanely and with quality ingredients is not the cheapest option or most profitable, a line should be draw as to how much a company is profiting per sale in relation to how much was spent making the product originally. If there's a large enough discrepancy between cost of product and retail price, it poses serious questions about the company in question and the implications could be vast. That being said , this product and company does provide many money saving offers and opportunities with coupons and bulk packages. The piece of mind that comes with knowing you have a safe non-toxic product that has had and will continue to have low to no impact on the environment, innocent beings and your family as well as yourself is priceless. If you combine that with the fact that the product is effective which this one is , well it's hard to find a word grander than priceless so let's agree on priceless times infinity.
Arlington Hts, IL
I have been searching for a toddler friendly bug spray for a while now. Wandering through Costco the other day, the Honest bug spray leapt out at me! It's mild but really effective and made with essential oils, which makes me happy with the product. My toddler has used it for the last week and a kid who is super prone to bug bites has not got any new itchy bumps and lumps!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...