The Honest Co. Baby DHA uploaded by Tierra N.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY #77 in Children's Vitamins

• Essential for Baby’s Development.* Helps support your little one’s brain and eye development.*
  • Pure, Premium Fish Oil. Our Baby DHA is non-chemically extracted from premium, wild-caught (not farmed) cold ocean-water fish, which provides omega-3 fatty acids, then carefully batched using proprietary purification, deodorization and stabilization processes for maximum safety and freshness.
  • Easy on Taste Buds. Our naturally derived, extra light citrus flavor is perfect for even the tiniest taste buds and tummies.
  • Pure, Potent and Fresh. Purity, potency and freshness in every drop. IFOS (International Fish Oil Standards) 5-star rating.
  • Sustainably Sourced. Our fisheries are certified for responsible & sustainable fishing by Friend of the SeaⓇ
  • Include Baby DHA as a part of your little one’s daily routine to help support overall health.*
  • Non-GMO† • Natural Triglyceride From Omega-3s • Non-Chemically Extracted • Third Party Tested & Approved (5 Star Rated!)

Buy on buybuy ...
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
So you should be using this if you're using the Honest Company formula because the DHA is in this and not the formula. You give an amount based on your baby's weight. My son doesn't mind it at all, we give it to him in his nighttime bottle and I think the citrus lets him know it's time for bed.
Maritza b.
West Seneca, NY
Anything from The Honest Company I will trust to be safe for my babies. This did have a slight citrusy flavor but the babies drink it mixed in with their formula with no issues. I was able to try this for free thanks to the weespring parent panel but these opinions are honest and my own
Jesslyn C.
Barksdale Afb, LA
I trust the company and do not have to worry about anything harmful in it. I would put this in my baby's first bottle of the day. She didn't show any signs of a different taste from her other bottles with out it. It does smell like citrus. But better than like fish as most DHA products do. Now she's using sippy cups, I put it in her milk or mix it in with her liquid like food. Like apple sauce. I purchase this through honest company's diaper bundle.
Tierra N.
St, MN
This product is amazing in terms of nutrients. However my twins hated the taste. They refused to take it. I even tried to add it to their bottles.
Brianna V.
These drops have a strong orange smell and taste. Not something I felt comfortable giving to my baby.