The Honest Co. Auto Dishwasher Detergent Packs Free & Clear uploaded by Amber W.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Concentrated. Convenient. Crazy clean dishes. Our dishwsher pakcs combine dual-action cleaning and degreasing power in a concentrated, premeasured pack formulated for standard and european automatic dishwasher models. Unique plant & mineral-based formulation brilliantly cleans your plates, glassware, cutlery, and bakeware. . â . Water-soluble, biodegradable pouch makes these premeasured packs super convenient, without any mess or waste. Pure rinse formula with no harsh chemical residues or worries! Biodegradable, non-toxic, effective in all temperatures,â septic and graywater safe, and honestly free of sls, fragrances, glycols, dyes,...

Louise P.
Dallas
Terrible. This doesn’t dissolve well and leave a residue all over my dishes. Sometimes there’s still a mounting of wet powder in the little holder after the cycle. I like honest company for almost everything, but this product was a bust.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Katie W.
Liberty Twp, OH
Love these. We have recently switched to honest company for many things. We love that they don’t have harsh chemicals in them but still get the job done. It doesn’t have a scent but does clean your dishes extremely well.
Kendra F.
This product is amazing! I can’t get over how affordable this was at Target! It is definitely not to pricey! The smell is amazing! No cons to this product only pros! I would recommend this to everyone!
Jenn S.
Salem, MA
I wanted to love these. I use their other products and really like them but this didn't seem to actually clean our dishes. Glass, in particular, seemed to be left with a faint film that had an odor that I couldn't stand.  We won't use these again and donated the remainder of the bag after a few attempts at using them.
Bethany D.
I love any product from the Honest Company. These worked great to get our dishes clean, however, sometimes the pack would not dissolve all the way. I get a shipment monthly of a bundle from the Honest Company. With these, I don't have to worry that my toddler will be poisoned if she somehow gets ahold of these!
Rachel C.
San Diego, CA
Unfortunately, these pods didn't work at all for us. The pods never fully dissolved and they caused a white blanket on all of our dishes. We had to wash them all by hand. The upside was that I reached out to The Honest Company about the issue and they refunded my money. Their customer service is pretty awesome.
Amber M.
Saint Marys, PA
We have used these for about one year. I loved them, but it seems like recently the formula has been changed. We rinse our dishes before loading them into our dishwasher. These tablets did not get everything clean and shinny. Often times there were marks on our glasses and silverware.
Perry B.
San Antonio, TX
If I could give this zero stars I would. This is a terrible product and I couldn’t give the bag away when I tried. This does nothing to clean dishes. I hated this product so much, I would never buy again and never recommend anyone to buy
Wendy S.
Lake Linden, MI
I hate to say it but this product was very disappointing! It did not get my dishes clean. I've used many other brands with no problem but this just didn't cut it. It also left spots on my glassware. Definitely not going to use this again.