BY THE HONEST COMPANY

The Honest Company Auto Dishwasher Gel, 40 Fluid Ounce -- 1 each. Meet your dishwasher's new BFF. Plant-based ingredients leave even the dirtiest dishes dazzling. So naturally advanced and effective, there is U.S. Patent in process on this formula Plant-based ingredients beautifully clean all your plates, glassware, silverware, and bakeware So naturally advanced and effective - there is U.S. Patent in process on this formula Contains NO bleach or bleaching agents guaranteed not to etch metal / silver Great for pre-soaking baked on foods Safely leave nothing behind but clean NO harsh chemicals (ever) or residues 100 Percent Natural Non-toxic Biodegradable pH Neutral Septic tank and gray-water system safe Vegan, Dairy Free

Tonya A.
Mililani Town
Love love love! Leaves my dishes so clean and streak free. I love that I don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals with this brand. We have a busy home so I do a lot of dishes daily. You can get in store but I recommend getting the essentials box online! You get 5 product slots for $35 a month. Most of the products you can get doubles of! So you could get 10 household products for only $35 which would cost way more buying in store!!
Taylor B.
Georgetown
I just started using this product after finding out that I was pregnant. I was very sensitive to smell and was looking for something mild and nontoxic. I am pleased with the cleaning power of this. It still has a slight soapy smell but my husband says he can’t smell it at all. We can both tell a huge difference in our dishes now.
Sarah J.
I just adore all things for the Honest company. The first time I tried the dishwashing detergent I was worried it wouldn’t  clean since it is a natural product. Not only does it clean well I know my children Are safe from in necessary chemicals!
Jeannie E.
I love this product I am all about great products for home care and this one surprised me! It's definitely worth a try if you have not yet done so! The pricing is great as well! I would buy this again!
Samantha F.
Phoenix, AZ
I prewash all of my dishes so I cannot speak to the degreasing or scrubbing this does but it leaves my dishes clean and not stinky! Especially like that it doesn't have a fake scent lingering
Janna W.
I like that this product is a natural alternative to other brands with many more chemicals. That's really important to me. However, I do think it leaves a bit of a film on the dishes
Dana M.
Queens, NY
Organic, Natural, and safe. After this, I choose no other product for my dishes having realized that our food deserves to come from a plate washed with a safe detergent. A great product for families with little ones!
Jamie M.
Long branch, NJ
Love this dishwasher detergent. Doesn't do such a great job of cleaning dishes as I always find myself using more products t than I would others. Would recommend.
Erika M.
North Collins, NY
When I had a dishwasher this was my favorite detergent to use. I knew my kids were eating off clean dishes and I never had to scrub. The added bonus is they use no harsh chemicals keeping my babies extra safe. The only downside is the price. It definitely costs more than your average detergent.
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..