BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria with all natural honest hand sanitizer gel. Enjoy peace of mind when you're out in public with our all natural, plant-based, no-rinse formula and long-lasting antimicrobial power. Use anywhere, anytime for continuous antimicrobial protection that won't dry out skin. Our sanitizer containts bontanicals (aloe and vitamin e) added for extra moisturizing and provides long lasting protection against germs and bacteria (carbomer free!). No rinsing required, safe to use anywhere, anytime. All natural, soothing, and honestly free of triclosan, benzalkonium chloride, phthalates parabens, fragrances, glycol,...

Kaley T.
Pima, AZ
I got this as a free product, not in exchange for a review, but actually with a code the company sent in march for a free product in any diaper bundle. I have it in the orange scent and I must say I'm impressed. When I first put it on I was worried with the consistency. It has sort of a hair gel like texture and I don't do sticky vey well. After a few seconds it rubs all the way in and there is no grossness left behind. Some people said they feel like it doesn't clean as well but I feel like that's because we're all used to clean smelling like alcohol and drying out you're skin. it smells fantastic, makes your skin feel great, and best of all it's something that I don't worry about putting on my kids.
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Great sanitizer! I love using this on my kids. Specially when we are out and about. It smells great and you cannot smell alcohol in this sanitizer. Very easy to use. The spray bottle works even better.
Angelea C.
Ozark, MO
We love the hand sanitizer. It is alcohol free so it doesn’t dry our hands out and it smells amazing. I like the mist because it is easier for our toddler to apply.
Heidi M.
Suffolk, VA
I really like this product. It is a great size for my purse. It smells great and doesn't leave your hands sticky. I purchased this through a monthly box but it can be bought individually or on Amazon.
Ayrianna N.
I really like that it doesn't have a smell to it. I feel like my hands are really clean after I use it but my only problem with it is the fact it leaves my hands feeling so sticky after. I'm not sure why it does that, I really hope they fix that problem. Other then that i really like it. I would buy again only if they fix the sticky feeling.
Kaily B.
This is better than any sanitizer I've ever used (this includes non-natural brands. It feels a bit weird when you're first applying it but it totally soaks into your hands without leaving a sticky film. IF anything, my hands feel softer after use. Also, I use the orange scented one and it smells like oranges and cream! I love it :)
Lauryn K.
Ok so when I first used this I did not like it because it seemed extra thick. Well, duh! It's made of aloe. I do not like that it takes a little bit longer to dry, but that's because its moisturizing your hands! I found mine for super cheap at my local T.J. Maxx! It did not really have a smell which was nice. Sometimes the overly fruity hand sanitizer can be a little much.
Ashley L.
Panama City, FL
I was introduced to this product from one of my moms friends. She was explaining how hand sanitizer a have a hormone inhibitor in it that can be harmful to children. Because of this fact I wanted to try a more natural sanitizer. The spray nozzle and small size is great.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I really honestly, love this hand gel. You only need a wee bit & it makes your hands feel moisturized, it smells great & your hands get clean. I have one at home & I carry a small pocket PAC from another company, in which I've refilled with this hand sanitizer!
Melanie C.
I purchased this at target because I've heard so much hype about it, and its all true! It doesn't dry out your hands at all and doesn't sting and burn cuts! Has a nice smell as well, not of alcohol either. They also have come out with a spray version which is even better than this, so convenient and dry quickly.