The Honest Co.  3-in-1 Facial Towelettes uploaded by Gabrielle W.The Honest Co.  3-in-1 Facial Towelettes uploaded by Alyssa H.The Honest Co.  3-in-1 Facial Towelettes uploaded by Katie M.

The Honest Co. 3-in-1 Facial Towelettes

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Enriched with naturally-derived olive oil and plant botanicals to help effectively dissolve and remove makeup and hydrate skin without rinsing
  • Infused with aloe and chamomile to cleanse and condition, leaving skin purified, fresh, and healthy-looking, without a greasy residue
  • Extra gentle for delicate eyes and sensitive skin
  • Ultra soft, medical-grade, sustainably harvested plant-based cloth
  • Ophthalmologically Tested • Dermatologically Tested • Hypoallergenic • pH Balanced • Vegan

The Honest Co. 3-in-1 Facial Towelettes
Shelby A.
I love this brand! It’s formulated to be gentle on skin, but still gets the job done without all the nasty chemicals. I keep a pack of these in my purse and car. They are great when my face needs a quick refresh, or if i need to remove my makeup but don’t have time for my usual skin care ritual.
Shakira E.
Henderson, NV
These are a good product. I feel good when I use them because I know they are a clean product no fillers and dont harm the environment. Howeve the towel could be better made I have torn them and sometimes need more than one to get all my makeup off.
Jennifer S.
Fairfax, VA
These towelettes are my go-to facial cleaners. I use them everyday to take off makeup and any dirt and grime accumulated throughout the day. I love how the formula does not dry out my skin especially around my eyes which I find happens with other towelettes. Love these!
kimberly Y.
Santa Clara, CA
I've been using these for over two years and I am addicted. I have picked up some other brands along the way for traveling and nothing makes my skin feel as clean or as smooth as these wipes! I get them in my bundles and I think their price point is great.
Ariel G.
Tualatin
Refreshing, moist, and easy to use are some of the words for these little guys. Very easy pack to carry around. I would recommend using these at the gym to give yourself a quick wipe down after work outs if you are like me and you don't want to shower at the gym.
Carla L.
Henderson, Nv
I like these make up remover wipes a lot! It does get all the makeup off and I like that the ingredients are all natural. I bundle it with other items and this is usually always in my bundle!
Joy A.
San Diego, CA
I subscribe to the Honest Company bundle and most of the time I use it to order these wipes in massive quantities :) They are that good! While it doesn't fully remove my waterproof mascara, it removes all of my other makeup very well, is gentle and doesn't irritate or dry out my skin! I use these on my lazy days..perfect for post-Thanksgiving festivities when you just want to lounge around after a long food filled day!
Sydney R.
MARIETTA, GA
These are the holy grail makeup remover wipes! I love them for traveling or just for when I'm wearing heavy eye makeup. They are gentle on my skin but literally wipe away the most powerful waterproof eyeliner! Tip: keep them by your bed if you know you're getting in late. You won't be tempted to sleep with makeup on! (Hey, it's not great, but it's better than not washing your face at all!)
Isabella M.
Honestly really good makeup removing wipes or even just a quick face cleaner. They do work really well and they pick up a lot of makeup. Affordable for sure. Really good to go pick up and I would recommend to many.
brittany b.
Broomfield, CO
I love these makeup remover wipes. It takes off all my foundation plus mascara, and doesn't leave black under or around my eyes from the mascara. Does leave my face feeling a little oily but when you wash your face it comes off. I will continue to buy this from the honest company.