THE HOMESTEAD COMPANY WITCH HAZEL DISTILLATE pack of 4 uploaded by Rebecca P.THE HOMESTEAD COMPANY WITCH HAZEL DISTILLATE pack of 4 uploaded by Rebecca P.

BY THE HOMESTEAD COMPANY

For relief of minor skin irritations, insect bites, minor cuts & scrapes, natural astringent/skin toner, aftershave.HypoallergenicDermatologist TestedMulti-Purpose solutionParaben & Alcohol Free see more...

Carolyn V.
Carolyn V.
Hickory, NC
This products help remove makeup and it does work very well. It can be use for makeup or remove oil from your face to be clean. I recommend you to try it out or others can or not. It may work for others and sometimes not.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I use this product with all of my essential oils. To make bug spray and make up remover. It's nice
Marti S.
Marti S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly you can never go wrong with witch hazel. It's so versatile and I would recommend it.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love a #Natural product that can be used for so many things! And, for me, it's important that it's also #FragranceFree and #AlcoholFree! They do make an a.m. and p.m. type with light fragrances like Lavender, Chamomile, etc but I want #FragranceFree. I tone in the mornings and it's so cool~refreshing & wakes me up. I tone at night after removing my makeup and I feel clean and ready for my pillow. But WAIT FOR IT............but this is #NOTJUSTATONER, It's great on boo boos, rashes, sunburn, eczema, and even that one condition that nobody like to say--H's! Oh and I use it to clean the ears on my dog and 5 kitty's and guess what?! THEY LOVE IT! Can anyone else say their pets love getting their ears cleaned??? It's because it feels so cool, and it's #FragranceFree and #AlcoholFree!