THE HOMESTEAD COMPANY Homestead skin Care Witch Hazel Essentials PM Lavender & Chamomile - 8 Oz, 3 Pack

BY THE HOMESTEAD COMPANY

Witch hazel is also known to help with speeding the healing of cold sores with several daily applications. Witch hazel is also traditionally known as a good first reaction against shaving cuts and abrasions for men and is also helpful for sunburns. see more...

Sherlie R.
Sherlie R.
Tampa, FL
Such a good nighttime routine product!
It has a calming effect, perfect after a hectic day. Face is clear and firmer after a few weeks of use, also I think it really balances out the dryness-oiliness of my face.!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Jacksonville, FL
From the very moment I first used this WH as a toner, I knew I'd never go back to any other toner. I like this one and the plain one with no fragrance. It wakes up your complexion and feels cool and refreshing...I tone before I apply makeup in the mornings and after removing makeup at night. Your skin is soft, not dry and not oily after application. I highly recommend The Homestead Company's witch hazel products!!
Trista C.
Trista C.
Foodie Expert
Soft skin, does not over dry. I use this in the mornings before I but my make up and at night
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Smells amazing! Witch hazel is really good for your skin and it doesn't have a weird funky feeling after you use it. Doesn't dry out your skin. And it's nice to use at night after you get out of the shower because of the lavender to start the settling down process before bed especially if your a busy mom like me I need all the help relaxing as I can get!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Foodie Expert
I always use witch hazel on my face, every day and every night. The lavender and chamomile have a nice calming and soothing effect on the skin.
Jennifer  E.
Jennifer E.
Gainesville, FL
Will this irritate sensitive skin?
Stina C.