HealthThe Home Depot
Installed Custom Tub to Shower Conversion

The Home Depot Installed Custom Tub to Shower Conversion

by The Home Depot

Add a personalized touch to your bathroom with a custom installed tub to shower conversion from the Home Depot. Available in a variety of patterns and classic finishes, our designs are manufactured to complement your home and accommodate bathrooms of all sizes. Choose the options that best fit your taste, and let our team take care of the installation and clean up.

Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year minimum labor warranty (other products may be longer)

Color Family: Various

Includes a free, in-home consultation and estimate; Tub to Shower Conversion are custom made to fit any size bathroom; Tub to Shower conversion options are available in varying colors and finishes; Installation services are backed by The Home Depot; All parts and labor included a 1-year limited warranty

Returnable: 90-Day

Bath Liner Type: Tub to Shower Conversion

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Home Depot Installed Custom Tub to Shower Conversion!
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
We had our bathroom redone through Home Depot.!we got a lot of deals. It turned out beautiful
Aliuska C.
Waukegan, IL
Y es que a estas alturas a nadie se le escapa que precisamente el entorno online se ha convertido en un lugar en el que las distintas marcas ...
Tracey O.
Moses Lake, WA
I love the glass door. But would much rather have a tub. I say I use it about Two times a day. Or sometimes once a day.  To be honest its just perfect how it is . its very effective to the epically for the elderly . would recommend yes.
BABY S.
Enjoy the items that I purchased easy to work with good service bass check out would return again
Alejandra G.
New Castle, DE
I love shopping there for my living room and kitchen things they have the best products
Avery M.
purcell
Over priced wasn’t pretty overall just a horrible product. I would never ever recommend this product to anybody
Stephanie '.
Saginaw
I had to have surgery which made it difficult to get into the shower, so i took advantage of it and decided to redo my main bathroom because i had always hated my bathroom, so i bought the white shower conversion kit, which it basically and literally goes right over the old shower and somehow just goes over it. I also had them put in an extra handle to help me get in the shower while i was recovering. I love my new shower and bathroom, it's beautiful.
Esmeralda
Denver
I love it because its very beautiful in my bathroom and is very big which we needed so i really love it
Carolina H.
De lo mejor algo que nos ayuda a qué nuestras casa estés tan hermosa y es algo que se ve de calidad me gusta mucho
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
No la conozco y no he usado esta marca pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo

Looking for your answer?