BY THE HOME DEPOT

The Home Depot® $25 Gift Card.

No expiration. No fees. Ever.

Redeem online or in store.

A gift for you.

Card has no value until activated by cashier. see more...

Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
The Home Depot Gift Card $25 is a great gift. My boss loves shopping at Home Depot so purchasing the The Home Depot Gift Card $25 is always my first idea! I can purchase them anywhere and they are easy to find. I love being able to give these away as gifts.
Alysa M.
N Tonawanda, NY
This is the perfect gift for someone who is buying a new house. This year this is what I am asking for for Christmas. I always shop there and the little things add up. I would recommend shopping here. There's so many different items to choose from.
Rachael W.
Logan, OH
I have received this as a gift multiple times and it is like the perfect gift if you are wanting too redo rooms or anything like that and I didn’t have a problem at checkout with it. And I will shop there again.
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
Have given a lot of gift cards for here. They're perfect for the person who likes home improvement but aren't sure what to get them. The gift card was easy to purchase and my friend used it with zero issues.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I bought my dad a Lowe's and Home Depot gift card and I know that he enjoyed it he bought everything that he wanted on that card was a good purchase I would definitely recommend people to buy this for people
LaLa W.
My husband and I received 3 of these gift cards for our house warming party. We were beyond grateful and they came in handy especially with buying little things to fix up our home more to our liking.
Christina D.
What can you say negative about a gift card? How about a whole lot of nothing. Everybody loves a gift card everybody loves Home Depot. Can I have one? I know I could find plenty things to use it on.
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
This is a great gift card! I’m not usually good at picking out gifts for people so gift cards are a must and everyone I have given this to has been really happy about it! They have a wide variety of great products and gift cards can be used online or in store!
Melissa R.
Miramar, FL
These are great to give as gifts during the holidays and birthdays to my husband. This is his favorite store. It's like a toy store for him. He can spend hours walking around and shopping.
Suzanne C.
We just bought a house and we love it here! Perfect to find anything for your house! Everyone that works here is really knowledgeable! It's very helpful and great for fixing up your home!!