BY THE HOME DEPOT

The Home Depot® $25 Gift Card.

No expiration. No fees. Ever.

Redeem online or in store.

A gift for you.

Card has no value until activated by cashier. see more...

Sara Tiffany G.
Carmel, NY
Best wedding gift EVER. Seriously, I first thought "this is lame" BUT it freaking saved my rear one day and helped me build a garden. I call that a serious win! The hubs was happy too - it meant less work for him!
Beth A.
North Lima , OH
We get Home Depot gift cards for all of the men in our lives for holidays and birthdays. It's a gift that everybody always appreciates. They could find everything we need for their lives at Home Depot.
Stacy L.
Millsboro, DE
I love this store and I feel like this makes a great gift. Everyone can find something in Home Depot. I always take the kids to their free workshops. Everyone there is helpful abs knowledgeable too!
Jazmin C.
Pasco, WA
These are great for when you don't know what to gift to people that love tools and what not. Gifted to a friend and he loved it because he loves that store and I wasn't sure what to gift him.
Jen K.
Alhambra, CA
The gift cards are awesome gifts for new homeowners and those who are looking to renovate any part of their house. Altho $25 won't get too much, it is a nice start and thoughtful gesture.
Fe m.
San Jose , CA
This Home Depot gift card is my life saver! Whenever I ran put of gift ideas for moms like me, I grab it because I'm so sure they'll love shopping at home depot as much as I do
Tracy H.
I tend to purchase HD gift cards for wedding gifts and birthdays simply because it's a great gift for anyone. You can get basic home needs and landscaping items at a great price.
Alina B.
Portland , OR
Gift cards are a nice gift idea because it is Easy and comes in handy for any home improvement product and also for cleaning supplies, Christmas lights, and gardening supplies.
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
Gift card are great gifts for Mom's and Dad's . I give my father one every year and he loves it he purchased a work bench and now he never wants to come out of the garage ...LOL
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Perfect gift for the men in your life. Guys love this gift cause they can choose what they want weather they need tools or material for there projects they can buy it all in one place.