BY THE HOME DEPOT

The Home Depot® $25 Gift Card.

No expiration. No fees. Ever.

Redeem online or in store.

A gift for you.

Card has no value until activated by cashier. see more...

Breanne C.
Usually had what we need when it comes to home projects. The workers are very helpful when it comes to customer service which makes the shopping experience easy and enjoyable. There doesn't seem to be any need for improvement from my perspective.
Kelsey R.
The Home Depot gift cards are always an awesome gift. I personally love receiving them, but also to give them out. My father in law is always into a new house remodeling mood, so this is usually our go to for Father's Day and birthday for him!
Annelyce S.
Yuma , AZ
Every year I am at a loss to what I should get men for Christmas! I know gift cards are impersonal however it is a quick go to! I would rather get something for someone who I know they will like it! I love shopping at Home Depot anyway!
Amanda B.
Memphis, TN
When going to Home Depot, we buy gift cards first from Kroger in order to get 4x the fuel points. Home Depot easily takes gift cards- you can buy anything from home projects, or any hard need you have. They have beautiful plants for the summer!
Kinsey K.
Smithville , TN
These are my go to gifts! Most the men in my family would rather have this than anything I'd pick out for them anyway! Very quick and easy, plus they sale them at Walmart and in my small town that's about the only thing we have around!
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
These gift cards are great for Christmas or birthdays. Especially for the people who love tools and home improvement. Gift cards are easy gifts and you can chose the amount you want on the card. The perfect gift for anyone!
Kaetlyn-Rose M.
Modesto, CA
Home Depot gift cards are life. I swear anytime we walk into the store we're set back $100-$300. We're updating our recently purchased home and asked for gift cards to Home Depot for our wedding just to lighten the burden.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
These make great gifts for our workers during the holidays. I like to give these to our lansacaper. The garbage man ..etc. Most people can use a little something from Homedepot for their home even if they aren't handy
Kristy C.
amesbury
These gift cards are easy to purchase. You don’t have to go to the store because many retail stores have them available to purchase. I love buying them for my guy friends for holiday gifts. Love the easy gift idea.
Callie R.
San Francisco, CA
I purchased this as a gift for one of my housemates who is really into doing home improvement projects. She was thrilled and has already used it in order to buy things for our apartment! Great gift for anyone!