BY THE HOME DEPOT

The Home Depot® $25 Gift Card.

No expiration. No fees. Ever.

Redeem online or in store.

A gift for you.

Card has no value until activated by cashier. see more...

Camille W.
Madison, WI
These gift cards are great for anyone. They have everything and I love that buying in bulk can help you save money in the long run. I also love that you can get the gift cards online and not just in the store. I think they need more options for card pictures but otherwise everything is great!
CherryBloggerGirl R.
Washougal, WA
Great gift idea for anyone! I’d love to receive a HD gift card every year, so I give them to everyone I know at Christmas as a hint 😜. Their products are always of great quality, their service is impeccable, and their business model is solid - no frilly anything, which I love as a woman!
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
I love Home Depot. They have anything and everything you could ever want to improve your home. The experience was great and every employee was so helpful. I think they should have more employees out on the floor helping people because people always seem lost. Other than that it is great.
April G.
HOPE MILLS, NC
Great gift to give anyone who needs repairs done to their home. It domes in different money values and is a fast easy present or gift for anyone. You can give to a gardener griller or just about anybody.
ALICIA B.
Johnstown, NY
The Home Depot $25 gift card is always a great gift for both male and female. You can really get a lot for $25 at Home Depot because of the great prices. I shop at Home Depot for all of my projects and home Decore.
Jordan G.
Las Cruces, NM
My father is a stereotypical dad tools and grill items are the best thing to get him as a gift. I have found that because my knowledge of what he already owns and doesn't own already is nonexistent a home depot Gift Card makes a great gift for him on most occasions.
Misty D.
Dallas, TX
You can't go wrong with a gift card!! I get these for my dad every year for Fathers Day. He is always doing something around his house/yard, and these are perfect to let him get what he wants/needs. The only bad thing is that he knows what he's going to get lol.
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
You can never go wrong with a Home Depot gift card! I purchased this for my husband, and he was so excited. He's a handy man and constantly doing projects around the house, so I'm always getting him "fun" gift cards (fun to him at least!) We'll be back.
Nicole T.
My husband lives in Home Depot so these gift cards are great for him. I can add any amount and I like and he takes them to the store just like a credit card. They are great gifts!
Breanne C.
Usually had what we need when it comes to home projects. The workers are very helpful when it comes to customer service which makes the shopping experience easy and enjoyable. There doesn't seem to be any need for improvement from my perspective.