BY THE HOME DEPOT

The Home Depot® $25 Gift Card.

No expiration. No fees. Ever.

Redeem online or in store.

A gift for you.

Card has no value until activated by cashier. see more...

Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I totally recommend this product for anything you can get from Home Depot. It makes an awesome gift for someone to whom you are not sure what he or she has. They, also, give veterans a ten percent discount anyday of the week! Home Depot's inventory is excellent quality and well priced.
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Boyfriend just got a gift card. He purchased paint supplies to start doing my kitchen. Price are great there when theirs a sale going on, If not it can be alittle expensive. We probably will shop there again
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
These are a great gift, especially if you are a woman having a difficult time shopping for a man. Really these gift cards are great for anyone with their own home. There is bound to be something that someone will want or need to purchase for their home.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is a great gift idea. Especially for the man or home repair or diy buff in your life. Its not the normal and thoughtless cash gift. Instead it shows the person that you do know their interests and want to give them something they will love. Its easy to purchase in store or online and send in an email or in the mail to the gift recipient. You can use the card in store or even onlone with the code on the back. Its a perfect gift that's easy to use that still shows thoughtfulness. I love it and definitely recommend it.
Theresa A.
This is one of the most practical gifts that I have been given. I love that I can take this into any Home Depot or use it to buy a product online. A Home Depot gift card allows me to buy the tools or DIY supplies that I need for any project.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
These Home Depot gift cards are great gifts for home gifts for someone's home anniversary or a gift for someone who has just moved into a new home due to them buying new products for their home or making new additions or repairs to their home. There are no taxes on the gift cards and you can even order them online and send them through the email or straight to their homes without any taxes
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
These are really the perfect gift for anyone because they can be used for everything at the store. There is such a large variety of items there that I really loved receiving this as a birthday gift. I used it for some more flowers for my flower bed.
Regina D.
Bossier City, LA
These gift cards can be the perfect gift to any adult. I recent bought a house and got one from a friend. While I was online purchasing new ceiling registers I discovered other tips and tricks for some diy projects. Give them to dad's, brothers, gardeners, handy people, and even the person who just needs a new mailbox. Lol
Donnamarie L.
Painesville , OH
Love that you can get gift cards and earn fuel perks from giant eagle. Anytime we know we will be going to Home Depot we purchase gift cards to get free fuel and shop at Home Depot!! Home Depot is our choice over any other home department store!! We also like giving these as gifts for birthday/Christmas to other homeowners
Nichole B.
Arlington , WA
It's the season for weddings. Getting a gift card for home depot is a great wedding gift for newlyweds. No more useless kitchen supplies that they will most likely regift. Get them something they will actually use.