BY THE HOME DEPOT

The Home Depot® $25 Gift Card.

No expiration. No fees. Ever.

Redeem online or in store.

A gift for you.

Card has no value until activated by cashier. see more...

Melissa A.
Pittsburgh
One Tip I have for gift cards. If you have a major purchase you will be making at Home depot get gift cards from your grocery store that you have a points or perks card for. When we bought our washer & dryer we used our Giant eagle cards when we purchased our home depot cards.We split the cards up between myself, my husband and my mother and each purchased them. In the end we had enough perks to get a three free tanks of gas!! When making a major purchase and spending a lot of money it is great to know you earned free gas too and anyways Who doesn't want free gas.
Gabrielle D.
I love purchasing the gift cards as they really are great gifts for the men and women in your life! It makes it easy that way I can give a gift someone wants but they are able to pick out exactly what they want! I mainly gift these to my dad and he LOVES them! He uses them and loves receiving them as gifts! It never gets old for him! They also have cute little gift card holders for them too! Last time I got him a Hone Depot gift card they had a mini tool box holder and I just had to get it for him! So cute!
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Super easy to use gift cards at Home Depot. Plus, the cashiers are typically very nice and easy to talk to. Home Depot’s employees really know their stuff too. The cashier does all the work with the gift card. Just pick what you want bring it to the cashier with your gift card and it’s all yours. Simple and easy! The Home Depot Gift Card $25
nicole s.
These gift cards are very useful when you don’t know what to your to a male family member as a gift. i always like to buy these for my dad bc ik it will use it anytime
Andy G.
Dallas, GA
Buying a gift card for a friend, relative, or a coworker is easy and seamless. When you don’t have a clue what to get someone but they shop at Home Depot, a gift card just makes sense. This process eliminates buying a gift they already have or buying a gift they don’t need or want.
Sheree P.
Los Angeles, CA
My boyfriend and I like shopping here when spending the weekend on quick creative projects! Good quality and always grab a succulent before heading out. Good prices and you can find almost anything easily especially because their great customer service!
Alysa M.
N Tonawanda, NY
This is the perfect gift for someone who is buying a new house. This year this is what I am asking for for Christmas. I always shop there and the little things add up. I would recommend shopping here. There's so many different items to choose from.
Angela M.
New York
Always can rely on Home Depot for my home repair needs and projects. The employees are sooo helpful in helping my ideas come to life and have a lot of knowledge on their products. Once I buy a house I will definitely be here often.
Miranda V.
This is a great gift card! I’m not usually good at picking out gifts for people so gift cards are a must and everyone I have given this to has been really happy about it! They have a wide variety of great products and gift cards can be used online or in store!
Audra M.
Pittsburgh
This is my go to gift for every man in my life. They can find anything they need here! The store is full of knowledgeable people who are willing and ready to help with every home project or purchase!