The Home Depot Gift Card

by The Home Depot

The Home Depot® $25 Gift Card.

No expiration. No fees. Ever.

Redeem online or in store.

A gift for you.

Card has no value until activated by cashier.

Can you purchase these gift cards anywhere else in addition to Home Depot?
Start your review of The Home Depot Gift Card!
How would you rate this product?
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Boyfriend just got a gift card. He purchased paint supplies to start doing my kitchen. Price are great there when theirs a sale going on, If not it can be alittle expensive. We probably will shop there again
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
Anytime and we get a gift card for Home Depot we try to use it as fast as we can to get rid of it because we hate that place so much. I have nothing good to say about Home Depot except for sometimes they’ll have some discounted items more than one Lowes would have but with the dysfunction and all that they’ve done already to us I do not shop here because I want to. Gift cards are nice to get and we will go and use them on things for the house that we definitely need like air filters for the home mostly. Any of the local Home Depot‘s our nightmare to go to and they are employees love to stand around in the way of where you’re actually trying to go even if you have armfuls of stuff. They do not acknowledge you unless you seek them out in their department or are standing behind the counter. They do not go above and beyond to try to even help you at all. Using a gift card at the self check out is not something that can be done apparently because every time we try to do it yells at us. It actually starts beeping super loudly until somebody comes over which is embarrassing because we’re trying to get in and out since we don’t want to be there as it is. Then the employees have to take the card to an actual register and swipe it there. Since they already standing behind that counter they could’ve easily just checked us out to begin with but instead made us go through the self check out. I’m not really even sure that a place like that needs a self check out or why they would even have one because of all the weird stuff that we as customers have no idea what exactly to scan. And example would be paint can that needs to be scanned on the side and on the top which is not common sense to somebody who doesn’t work there. One time our water heater rusted out on the bottom so we needed to replace it ASAP. My partner took out a credit card through Home Depot to help with the cost because they had better sales than Lowe’s at the time. He talked to somebody in store that would help him apply for the card to save a little bit extra too. Now my partner did not have to take out a credit card to make this purchase but because ours at a discount on top of it it just made sense to do it so we were roped in. You make the purchase, take it home, set it up and everything and the next day Home Depot informs my partner that he hast to pay off this credit card ASAP for some reason. Like they were going after his credit and we honestly should have probably sued Home Depot because of how terrible they handled this on so many fronts. Honestly I have nothing to say about this company and I never wI’ll.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I totally recommend this product for anything you can get from Home Depot. It makes an awesome gift for someone to whom you are not sure what he or she has. They, also, give veterans a ten percent discount anyday of the week! Home Depot's inventory is excellent quality and well priced.
joylynn G.
Gift Cards are great. The Home Depot is one of the best for most men in your family at least the men in my life. My husband is the number one man who lives at The Home Depot. I always recommend these gift cards for his birthday or holidays. You can never go wrong with a Home Depot Gift Card
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
These are a great gift, especially if you are a woman having a difficult time shopping for a man. Really these gift cards are great for anyone with their own home. There is bound to be something that someone will want or need to purchase for their home.
Tomorrow H.
Durham, NC
When you don't know what to get for a house warming a gift card for home improvement is perfect!
Necie C.
Rye Brook, NY
Easy to use, but after I returned an item, the associate refunded the money to the card, which had already been thrown away. Beware of this if you return an item to Home Depot.
Shannon B.
Fenton, MI
Great gift idea for anyone doing home improvements or even for gardening. You can add any dollar amount and they have several different gift card styles to chose from.
Kristin M.
E Waterboro, ME
Excellent gift for people that are doing work around their home, building a home or getting married. I know I've always appreciated Home Depot gift cards because there is always something that I ”need” there. Excellent selection of house and holiday season items and decorations.
Theresa A.
This is one of the most practical gifts that I have been given. I love that I can take this into any Home Depot or use it to buy a product online. A Home Depot gift card allows me to buy the tools or DIY supplies that I need for any project.