The Home Depot Boxes & Cartons 18 in. x 18 in. x 16 in. 80 lb. Heavy-Duty Medium Box 906058

BY THE HOME DEPOT

The Pratt Retail Specialties Heavy Duty Medium Moving Box is made from cardboard. Serves general shipping and packing needs. Each box holds up to 80 lbs. see more...

Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
We used these boxes to pack up most of our house and they are perfect. They are strong yet light. They hold up to being stacked without collapsing on each other. They are easy to label and easy to put together. I definitely recommend these moving boxes.
Abbie C.
Moving boxes from Home Depot were such a life saver! We didn’t have any rip or break in the moving process. They were very sturdy and came in helpful sizes. One tip—I would definitely buy more than you think you’ll need. We definitely made a few trips back for more boxes!
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
My family and I had to put our stuff in storage for awhile and these boxes kept every thing protected . I hated to pay for boxes but I had to ensure that our stuff would be okay and these were sturdy and perfect for moving. I was so happy with deciding to use fresh clean not ripped or used boxes.
Deanna T.
Canton
It's great that I can find all packing supplies that I could possibly need in one store.  I was able to move much more efficiently once purchasing all of my moving supplies at Home Depot.  I will definitely use this resource again when I move next time.
Ashley L.
Maple Valley, WA
These are perfect boxes for moving or storing items in. It is very strong and Hefty. And it is very cheap. You can pack a lot of things in it also. So it's really convenient. I would 10/10 recommend.
Kathy G.
For a few years I felt I was moving someone all the time. Parents, kids and myself. Always use the heavy duty boxes from Home Depot for fragile and breakables.
Diana P.
Bellevue, NE
Just used this when in my house installed the ac and I have to move everything from my laundry. They are heavy duty. I would definitely recommend this.
Briana A.
Manchester
They have some of the best moving boxes that are pretty tough and durable. I only wish they were just a tad bit cheaper but overall would recommend
Stacy T.
Savannah, GA
I’ve moved six times in the past few years both short moves and long moves and these boxes have always stood up to the challenge
Laurel G.
Tooele
These boxes helped keep my valuables safe while we had movers haul our belongings across a few states. They are very sturdy