The Home Depot Boxes & Cartons 16 in. x 12 in. x 12 in. 65 lb. Small Box 1001004

BY THE HOME DEPOT

The Small Moving Box is made from 100% recycled content for an environmentally responsible moving and storage option. Ideal for the moving and storage of small or heavy items. Perfect for books, tools, CD's, etc. see more...

Liz D.
Great boxes for moving. These boxes also work well for storing items in your house as long as you don't live in a damp climate. These are also a good price for what they are. I would recommend this to people who are moving or are in need of storing things in there house in a dry climate.
Yameiry N.
I move 5 months a go and needed boxes to pack all my stuff, so I went to The Home Depot and the prices for their boxes were really good. So I recommend to get your boxes from there.
Laurel G.
Tooele
Home Depot’s packing/moving boxes by far are better quality then those cheap boxes you see advertised online, they held up for my move across a few states. I highly recommend using to protect your valuables
Michelle V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Best boxes ever to move or keep things away . They are the cheapest HOME DEPOT. Great quality you don't need to get the Heavy duty ones , just put a great quality tape and that's it!
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
Great boxes for moving and storage, very good quality and sturdy I use them all the time in my garage for storage
BlaiR F.
South Bend, IN
Quality Equipment for a good price and they have everything that you could possibly need to do a house to do a side job to work on building something
Jordynne W.
Austin , TX
Help my mom moved and bought tons of big boxes from here I love home Depot it is such a life saver and really helped us get things done faster
Gaby R.
Those boxes are good. Well made, not too expensive. Are two kind, the regular one and a stronger one when you need to carry more weight
Kathryn M.
Shawnee, OK
I don't know I don't know I don't know I don't know I don't know I don't know I don't know I don't know I don't know I don't know
Faith S.
Auburn, CA
Very useful product, home depot usually has boxes for a decent price and they are durable. Plus you can recycle them after!