BY THE HOME DEPOT

These Home Depot 30 gal. Paper Lawn and Refuse Bags (5-Pack) feature 2-ply wet-strength paper construction for durability and tear resistance. The bags are suitable for moist or dry refuse disposal. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mary P.
marmora
I buy these bags on a regular basis , it’s hard to fill them up at times cause bag wants to fold in , but they do work the value is better for these bags at Walmart I would rather save money buy them at Walmart
Savannah B.
My dad uses these in the yard when he's emptying the lawn mower or when us kids are raking up the leaves. They hold a lot and the trash men accept them. Only issue is our dog likes to rip them up.
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These bags are my go to when it comes to the fall season! I use these bags for anywhere from taking up leaves to making puppy chow. They are durable, cheap, and easy to come by.
April L.
Lowell, MA
I wanna give this 5 stars because of the price of the bags (that part was good). The bags were pretty effective, they held together pretty well and long enough to get to the curb. But, out of the 6 packs of 5 that I bought, about 2 of the bags in each pack were defective. When I unfolded them, it was stuck together and the bottom was folded over and unusable. It could have been a bad batch but they are cheap.
Aimee S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I found these to be a little on the weak side. They tore easily and fell apart even when not filled to capacity or with heavy stuff. They weren't very expensive but didn't work very well either. I would say look for some other lawn and leaf bags if you need them.
Caryn T.
Overland Park, KS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My husband and I are in the midst of a landscaping project and have several large trees, so we've relied on these bags since we moved into our house and have not been disappointed. We fill these up to the brim and have never had a single tearing issue.
Alisha C.
Crew up using Home Depot bags for on my lawn care needs and don't think this will ever change they are sturdy reliable and fairly priced that's really all you can ask for the end of the day from a yard bag
Sabina B.
I love these paper bags!!! They are perfect when doing yard work and having something to put leaves in it or any other yard stuff that needs to be put out. It's affordable and easy to use
Chelsey J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These bags are so durable! They do not rip or bend like other bags i have tried. I can pack them full of sticks or leaves and they hold up. If they get wet they do not disintegrate
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
bsoutletlty love this store!!! This has to be one of my favorite stores. Everything is good quality and they always have the most affordable stuff