BY THE HOME DEPOT

The Home Depot
  • "I was buying PVC pipes to build a stage backdrop and he was supposed to cut the pipes for me, as customer service said it was a service they provided (I checked with them first)." in 6 reviews
  • "Great place to shop and usually have pretty helpful employees, I do have to say it is my go to hardware store, but only because it is closer to my house." in 6 reviews
Cailyn W.
Woodstock , IL
Home Depot has been great as a new home owner. We frequently buy paint as we loved their Glidden brand. The staff are always so friendly and it’s always easy to find what we are looking for. I almost always walk out of store with my product in hand because they carry a lot of stock in store! Attached is a photo of paint purchased at Home Depot for our Master Bedroom Makeover!
Stacy D.
Orlando, Florida
Home Depot tends to be a bit laid back when it comes to displaying their products. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of good organization at times. Customer service is sometimes non existent because store representative can’t be found when you need help. When you do find someone, my experience has been one of disappointment because they didn’t seem to know exactly what I was asking for so I eventually found it myself.
Erica S.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I know that Home Depot has almost everything I need for my house and garden. They are not too expensive, but not cheap either. They recently decreased their closet organizer options. I’m not too happy about the lack of options. This more of a DIY store, especially when it comes to customer service. Research what you need ahead of time. This will help you ask specifically for what you need and then they are very helpful.
Taylir W.
I love this store. They have the best employees who will help you with any questions you might have on your diy projects. They are all so nice and they want to help you reach your goal the easiest and cheapest way. They have so many different products to choose from here. They have an in store card as well as special financing. I love walking around this store to gain inspiration.
Kathryn C.
I love Home Depot! I prefer this over Lowe’s, any day!! I’m treated like a human instead of a damsel in distress. I bought my husband a tool set for Christmas, they were sold out so they packaged up the display model and gave me 20% off on top of the discounts and coupons I had. I’m sure most stores would have done that but I love that I didn’t have to ask for it- they offered!
Ashley S.
Waukesha
Lines have always been quick when I’ve been there and I LOVE the locator feature online that tells you exactly where in the store the product is that you’re looking for. My husband and I recently purchased a Ryobi jigsaw there and we were in and out so fast because we didn’t have to look around the whole store to find that one item. I wish more stores had this feature!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Decorator Expert
Home Depot is a great store to buy anything you might need for your house or yard. They have it all. Paint, appliances, tools, yard supplies, mowers, bug sprays, kitchen and bathroom cabinets if you want to do a remodel or are building a new house. They literally have anything that you might need for the use of taking care of your home. I highly recommend the Home Depot.
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
They have a wide variety of supplies for remodeling to building a home. My dad shopped a lot here and another store when he was building his house. They have so much to offer and helpful people too. Plus I also worked here a little while. They have AMAZING benefits for their employees and also teach you everything about your department you’ll be working in, from computer training to learn the department to following someone in the department before they put you on the floor alone. They are an awesome company for work for.
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
This is by far my favorite home improvement store. They have the cutest things to make your home that much more personalized and their costumer service is the best. The garden associates are my favorite because they actually know what they are talking about and can make informed suggestions based on your desires and needs.
Teagan C.
Home Depot is great! They mostly have what I am looking for and their employees are very nice and helpful! Their indoor garden section is very pretty, but a little expensive. It's a good choice for home shopping and diy needs, but you just need to do some price comparisons because they aren't always the cheapest.
Claudia V.
El Centro, CA
Do you girls and guys find more stuff at Lowe's than Home depot?
Bri V.
San Diego, CA
Do they sell Benjamin Moor paint?
Marlene S.
What have you purchased from here recently? I just bought a washer and dryer... can't wait for it to be delivered 😊
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Decorator Expert
Have you ever done a home Reno with The Home Depot?