BY THE HOME DEPOT

• Do you girls and guys find more stuff at Lowe's than Home...38 Answers
  • What have you purchased from here recently? I just bought...1 Answers
The Home Depot
  • "I was buying PVC pipes to build a stage backdrop and he was supposed to cut the pipes for me, as customer service said it was a service they provided (I checked with them first)." in 6 reviews
  • "Great place to shop and usually have pretty helpful employees, I do have to say it is my go to hardware store, but only because it is closer to my house." in 6 reviews
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
Home Depot is my go to store for just about anything I need around the house. They have varieties of supplies for reasonable prices. I love their paint section. They helped me pick out paints for the interior of my home from basic wall colors to feature walls that played well from room to room. They have everything I need for my projects in a one stop shop, which is very important to me as I have two children that are often not cooperative with many stops on top of projects. The tool rental area is a great option that I’ve come to love. O don’t always need an expensive tool more then once, so this is great. The military discount is a total bonus too! I recommend Home Depot and will definitely continue shopping there.
Heather P.
My husband is a contractor , and normally I would be giving Home Depot outstanding reviews , however we just had an incident where he went to return some items and was not allowed due to heavy return volume with his license . Now , for a normal person this would make sense but my husband is a 25yr veteran in the business and bring Home Depot over a million dollars a year in sales between him, his men, sub contractors , and homeowners. We called corporate got no where and then never received a call back from a manager after having to wait 48 hours for a call to come in. I am highly disappointed in Home Depot and until this issue is resolved I would never recommend them again.
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK
Decorator Expert Level 3
Let’s just say that Home Depot has everything you need for your home and more the prices are very high on a lot of their products chicken find somewhere else for cheaper plus a lot of the employees know a lot of what they’re talking about when you ask them but then you have some employees I really don’t know like for example one time we bought a product that we needed to patch up the hole in the wall we had asked somebody that worked there for things that we needed to patch that whole in the wall but that person that employee did not tell us that we needed to get other things in order to patch up the wall correctly so that was very unsatisfied from that bar particular Home Depot
Megan M.
I can’t think of a single good thing to say about Home Depot... I recently had a 5 month long experience of a lifetime when I renovated my house myself and redid all the floors in my house. Home Depot is the closest home improvement store so I kept returning... I had employees sell me tools that weren’t the right tools for the job or missing parts multiple times. I had employees sell me the wrong product, only to return I rage and the same employee take me to the exact product I was looking for in my first trip. I had old, outdated products sold to me. They double charged a store gift card a I had and they wanted me to pay the $480 out of my pocket for the trim so they could get back to me the next day on what happened to the gift card amount because “they had to wait to close the register”. Which this came from the store manager. And let me add that the gift card was from returning trim on my way into the store, but they don’t do exchanges so you have to return and repurchase. Which let me tell you, all the returns I made, each one took over 10 days to refund to me. All of this set me back 5 weeks on my project. I can’t say I’ll ever go back again.
Brianna T.
Monroe
My boyfriend and I shop here so much! We are a DIY family. Recently we purchased a Unicorn pool float and attached a boat motor to it. It’s still a work in progress but we love it. Everything we need is here! Reasonable prices too. We redid a room in our house and it’s also a work in progress but we changed the floor and repainted. (Don’t mind my bummy cat and her chair 🤣)
Cyndi F.
Windsor Locks, CT
The Home Depot in my area (Enfield, CT) is a really good store. The layout is really easy to navigate, making it really easy to find what I need, and the staff are all really nice and very helpful. They also keep their shelves pretty well stocked so I rarely have to special order anything. My boyfriend also loves Home Depot because of their very wide variety of tools and brands that they carry. If I have to do any kind of home improvement or gardening I know I can always count on going to Home Depot over any other home improvement stores.
Nina L.
chestnut hill, Ma
I go to Home Depot weekly as I am a new home owner and the store is very close to my house. I opened up a Home Depot credit card (I must say I don’t have ANY credit cards with any stores I don’t fall for rewards programs) besides my Bank of America credit card this is the ONLY other card I have. I did this because I replaced all my kitchen appliances at Home Depot and get one year interest free with the card. How can you go wrong? I’m happy with the products. I had a kitchen designer come to my house and they gave me a quote for cabinets and counters which was about 5,000 more than I paid by finding my own individual contractors so I wouldn’t go to them for major home renovation but for anything you need for a home and one year interest free for a major purchase I highly recommend!
Rachael B.
My local Home Depot is great. While it can be difficult to find speciality tools there they do typically have an array of brands of the standard tools my husband requires for his projects. Most of the employees are extremely helpful and kind. Our last experience was buying a washer and dryer there. The employee in charge of that area spent at least one hour with us talking to us about the washer and dryers we were looking at and explaining how to get the California Rebate. It was Ana amazing experience.
Arlet L.
west covina
I love shopping at Home Depot. They have almost everything you need for your home including plants. There’s is a variety of brands to choose from. Many brands are affordable some are more than others but it’s great you have options. I can spend hours browsing through the isles just looking at products to upgrade my home. Customer Service is excellent and very helpful. Every item can add up leading to an expansive trip to Home Depot but it’s less cheaper than other hardware stores. Definitely recommend.
Erika S.
Comal
I am a woman but I absolutely love this store. Every time I go there I find new things useful for our house and home. We bought our grill here. We buy tools, and our septic chlorine tablets. I’ve bought cleaning chemicals. I’ve gotten supplies for my search and rescue grab bag. Various hone improvement tools. I’ve got area rugs or storage solution items. There is so much to browse through I guarantee if you walk through the store you’ll find various items you could purchase to improve your home.
Claudia V.
El Centro, CA
Do you girls and guys find more stuff at Lowe's than Home depot?
Bri V.
San Diego, CA
Do they sell Benjamin Moor paint?
Jadiena D.
Marlene S.
What have you purchased from here recently? I just bought a washer and dryer... can't wait for it to be delivered 😊
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Decorator Expert Level 1
Have you ever done a home Reno with The Home Depot?