The Home Depot

by The Home Depot

I'm hoping to do a complete remodel of my laundry room. Samsung 4.5 cu. ft. Front Load Washer with Vibration Reduction Technology+ in White The Home Depot
Is anybody else just as obsessed with DIY Home Projects? They are so rewarding!
I’m trying to find sound proof or Acoustic treated blanket ? I’m not looking for a foam or anything besides a blanket that helps dampen reverb sound around around and help isolate noise, thank you
Start your review of The Home Depot!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I was buying PVC pipes to build a stage backdrop and he was supposed to cut the pipes for me, as customer service said it was a service they provided (I checked with them first).in reviews
Great place to shop and usually have pretty helpful employees, I do have to say it is my go to hardware store, but only because it is closer to my house.in reviews
Tiffany J.
York, SC
The Home Depot uploaded by Tiffany J.
In loveeee with my newly painted formal living room. PPG paint in Night Watch sets the tone in my mid century mod 70’s boho vibe cocktail lounge. Bring me all the champagne. #YesPlease #HomeDepot #Decor #MidCentury #MoodyGreen #HomeDecor
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Decorator Expert Level 2
The Home Depot uploaded by Jamie J.
I love Home Depot’s garden center. I’m a sucker for flowers/plants. They have a great variety on different plants that you don’t see anywhere else and pretty decent prices. Staff is pretty nice and helpful when needed.
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Decorator Expert Level 3
The Home Depot uploaded by Ginger L.
I love shopping The Home Depot and buy a lot of supplies there. They have great customer service and self checkouts available. I love that if I find a diy I can go in and ask them to cut lumber or whatever to the exact size I need. This is my blanket wrack that my husband made me from materials bought at Home Depot.
Jaclyn T.
Fairview Park, OH
The Home Depot uploaded by Jaclyn T.
Love the help that we got in the local paint department at Home Depot. The woman was very knowledgeable on the Behr paint options and helped us pick out what we needed for our bathroom remodel. We used a satin finish - It’s a work in progress but coming along... [product:behr-ultra���-scuff-defense���-interior-flat]
Kelli E.
They have everything you need there.if they don't they will order it in for you. Recommended this store here.very friendly people.
Claudia A.
The Home Depot uploaded by Claudia A.
Rescued this ctenanthe plant from Home Depot - it was dying :( bought miracle-gro on the way out to revive it!
JMJ J.
Fort Worth, TX
The Home Depot uploaded by JMJ J.
I bought all the supplies to rebuild my privacy fence at Home Depot. The store is mapped out well and employees are very helpful. I’ll continue shopping at The Home Depot for all of my home project supplies.
Mirela B.
Levittown, PA
The Home Depot uploaded by Mirela B.
The Home Depot is my go-to for all things home improvement. It has a great selection, with different price points depending on what you need. My husband loves coming here. He always finds what he needs. The employees are friendly and helpful.
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
The Home Depot is a great store!! It's a one stop shop for all your home repair and decorative needs. They have a great return policy. The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. I will always shop at The Home Depot and I recommend you give it a try!!
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
I love home depot . after buy a house I find myself in there all the time . the employees are awesome and always helpful.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber F.
Prattville, AL
il y a 2 mois
Char S. il y a un mois
Home Depot is my "go to" place for all things home improvements, household cleaning, and lawncare. One stop shop! They have it all!!!
ashly B.
Flushing, NY
il y a 2 ans
Just helped my friend with a The Home Depot plant haul! She wanted to gift her dad an outdoor garden for #fathersday
Jess K. il y a 2 ans
So nice! What a great gift idea
Jennifer I.
1,245 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Brett I. is this where the mr fix it is at?
nena L. il y a 2 ans