The Home Depot

by The Home Depot

Just helped my friend with a The Home Depot plant haul! She wanted to gift her dad an outdoor garden for #fathersday
Do you prefer Home Depot or Lowe’s ?
[user:bretti] is this where the mr fix it is at?
Start your review of The Home Depot!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I was buying PVC pipes to build a stage backdrop and he was supposed to cut the pipes for me, as customer service said it was a service they provided (I checked with them first).in 6 reviews
Great place to shop and usually have pretty helpful employees, I do have to say it is my go to hardware store, but only because it is closer to my house.in 6 reviews
2 years ago
We also use Home Depot a good bit for home repair and improvements. They have a good selection in merchandise and the employees are always helpful in pointing us in the right direction for what we are looking for. The prices are reasonable too.
3 months ago
I really like the fact that the employees are so helpful. It doesn’t take 30 minutes of standing in the checkout lines and even though I don’t think allll of the prices are what they probably should be, I still shop there. I recommend this store for any handy work needs
8 months agoMacon, GA
Sometimes the staff are a little condescending because I’m a female looking for parts for DIY made from scratch woodworking pieces. It really rubs me the wrong way. I don’t shop here much anymore because of it. Good quality materials, but not the best staff.
9 months agoLeander, TX
We have had great customer service at Home Depot. We recently made a large purchase during their Black Friday Appliance Sale. This is one of their largest sales so highly recommend shopping at that time. They have a wide variety of brands.
10 months agoBakersfield, CA
My husband and I spend lots of time at Home Depot. They have great deals of the day that we can buy online and pick up in store. I love there garden section and purchase lots of succulents from here. They also have a good selection of lumber.
2 years agoBeach City, TX
Customer service is amazing here, i love how I can go in completely blank faced and someone knows I need help and they just come on over and start picking my brain on what I need. Seriously thank goodness for their knowledgeability.
2 years agoWoodbury, MN
Love Home Depot for most anything I need to pick up for home repairs, project and fixer uppers. It is probably my first choice over other home improvement stores, but they don't carry every single thing possible and sometimes stock is low.
3 months agoWinter Park , FL
Has everything I’m looking for at good prices, often less than amazon. Their plant section is really good as well. Employees always help when needed and know where everything is in the store. Home improvement has never been easier.
4 months agoSan Antonio , TX
My grandfather was a super intendant in the construction world so he has a plethora of tools lying around. Any time he’s needed something he’s always gone to Home Depot. I know that if I ever need anything for home improvement, Home Depot has it 👍🏼
4 months agoHouston
It has everything I need to my house all the material there is a room improvement I won’t improve nothing to it it’s perfect the way it is there is no cons there perfect costumer service I will shop there even my sister works there
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
4 months ago
Jess K. 4 months ago
So nice! What a great gift idea
6 months ago
Brett I. is this where the mr fix it is at?
nena L. a month ago