BY THE HOME DEPOT

• Do you girls and guys find more stuff at Lowe's than Home depot?38 Answers
  • What have you purchased from here recently? I just bought a washe...1 Answers
The Home Depot
  • "I was buying PVC pipes to build a stage backdrop and he was supposed to cut the pipes for me, as customer service said it was a service they provided (I checked with them first)." in 6 reviews
  • "Great place to shop and usually have pretty helpful employees, I do have to say it is my go to hardware store, but only because it is closer to my house." in 6 reviews
Nina L.
chestnut hill, Ma
I go to Home Depot weekly as I am a new home owner and the store is very close to my house. I opened up a Home Depot credit card (I must say I don’t have ANY credit cards with any stores I don’t fall for rewards programs) besides my Bank of America credit card this is the ONLY other card I have. I did this because I replaced all my kitchen appliances at Home Depot and get one year interest free with the card. How can you go wrong? I’m happy with the products. I had a kitchen designer come to my house and they gave me a quote for cabinets and counters which was about 5,000 more than I paid by finding my own individual contractors so I wouldn’t go to them for major home renovation but for anything you need for a home and one year interest free for a major purchase I highly recommend!
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
Their employees are so upbeat and helpful. This is a family home improvement store, they ask about my son when I visit and put a smile on his face when he is with me. Rarely has there ever been a time they couldn't help me find what I was looking for. I love to repurpose household items and furniture . Their paint section has discounted paint and samples that were off color for extremely cheap. Those are great for small projects and decorations that need an update. They have events for kids , like lowes does also. This I do frequent , I buy spray paint to repurpose household items as said and other items to build stuff. Recommend here
Lauren K.
Midlothian
We go to Home Depot for all of our home improvement projects. We recently moved into a new house, so we’ve been there a a lot. While the selection isn’t always that great, they usually have what we are looking for and it is generally less expensive than other home improvement stores. The number one thing we go there for is paint- ever painted wall in our house is Behr and it’s the only paint I will use. They people at Home Depot have even been able to make a color for me that was from a color catalog that was over 6 years old, and I only knew the first word of the color! Great customer service!
Amber H.
Blaine
This review is going to be basically the same as my Lowe’s review. They are always friendly and always knowledgeable about their products. I mostly shop here during the summer for garden purposes. My husband shops here for lots of other things. They have a great return policy also if there is ever an issue with something that you buy. My husband does have a Home Depot card with them so he tends to shop with Home Depot a bit more plus it is closer to his job so he can get there faster after work.
Rachael B.
My local Home Depot is great. While it can be difficult to find speciality tools there they do typically have an array of brands of the standard tools my husband requires for his projects. Most of the employees are extremely helpful and kind. Our last experience was buying a washer and dryer there. The employee in charge of that area spent at least one hour with us talking to us about the washer and dryers we were looking at and explaining how to get the California Rebate. It was Ana amazing experience.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is our go to store for any kind of home project. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable about what they sell. The store is always clean. The paint section offers a good selection of colors, and is good quality. They run really good Black Friday sales once a year. We have bought appliances there as well and got great deals. The seasonal section always has nice items, and the customer service makes it easy for returns as well. This is a great retailer and I would definitely recommend.
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
Home Depot has been great as a new home owner. We frequently buy paint as we loved their Glidden brand. The staff are always so friendly and it’s always easy to find what we are looking for. I almost always walk out of store with my product in hand because they carry a lot of stock in store! Attached is a photo of paint purchased at Home Depot for our Master Bedroom Makeover!
Dariana  .
Piscataway, NJ
Love the customer service here! Always friendly and knowledgeable sales rep. This is my go to store for home improvements especially as a new home owner. Love the options you get when you get a CC with them which is 6 it 12 months interest free per transaction. So as long as I spend $300 i get 6 months and if I spend 1k i get 12 months interest free. This is perfect because it allows me to do one project at a time and pay it off before moving to the next project!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
My boyfriend and I just moved into our new apartment and he’s a carpenter so we’ve been doing a lot of our own renovations. Flooring, painting, bathroom and kitchen appliances. They have great deals and a great selection and great app to find exactly what we’re looking for. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful and gives us the best advice on what products or materials needed for the project were trying to complete.
Katherine M.
I worked at home depot for almost 12 years and finally quit in the summer of 2016. I was hired as a flooring specialist and when I quit I wasn't even making $14 an hour. Fast food gets paid more and I was inputting and selling installs. This company is too corporate they look for reasons to fire their veteran employees who have worked there 20+ so they can go hire 18 punk kids for a lot less. They need new ceos
Claudia V.
El Centro, CA
Do you girls and guys find more stuff at Lowe's than Home depot?
Bri V.
San Diego, CA
Do they sell Benjamin Moor paint?
Jadiena D.
Marlene S.
What have you purchased from here recently? I just bought a washer and dryer... can't wait for it to be delivered 😊
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Decorator Expert Level 1
Have you ever done a home Reno with The Home Depot?