BY GENERIC

The Hollywood Cookie Diet Peanut Butter Meal Replacement Cookies: Lose weight with delicious meal replacement cookies Convenient and easy Lose and maintain weight Affordable and effective Individually wrapped see more...

crystal b.
crystal b.
Seffner, FL
Foodie Expert
So good and tasty definitely if you are craving a cookie have one of these babies it'll it the spot
Monica M.
Monica M.
Houston , TX
Foodie Expert
These are one of those ok tasting snacks or fools that won't make you guilty for eating
Gracie C.
Gracie C.
I've never tried a meal replacement item but this seems very interesting and would love to try and see if it works!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Foodie Expert
This product seems very interesting to try I wonder where I can find so that way I can give it ago
Jamy B.
Jamy B.
Lake Charles, LA
This product seems super interesting! I would totally try It out! I like a lot of meal replacement items because of my busy work life so I think this product would help me feel as if I was full at work so I wont snack and snack because I tend to do that. lol I love this!
Beatriz D.
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
I want to try these cookies have told me they are excellent addition to super-rich are also the price is right
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Carolina, PR
They are really good i lobe them they are amazing for everyone i love themm
Amethyst E.
Amethyst E.
Foodie Expert
Where would i purchase this?
Briar D.