The History of Whoo - Gongjinhyang: Soo Yeaon Cream 50ml uploaded by Farah M.

BY THE HISTORY OF WHOO

An oriental medicinal hydrating facial cream Features a lightweight quick-dissolving texture Boasts a Korean royal court hydrating formula Contains Cheongiksudan to promote qi circulation in skin Blended with Eunhasoo to provide purified moisture Skin appears cleaner fresher soothed & revitalized see more...

Farah M.
Hope Mills , NC
Has a light water based texture, but hydrates intensely. Doesn't leave the skin oily, dries well and leaves the skin smooth and plump. The packaging is everything, History of Whoo is known for this. It's luxurious both in and out. I see this working for dry/sensitive skin types.
Angela A.
san jose
Very very hydrating and it made my skin awesome. However it also irritated my skin a bit which is kind of a contradiction. There was some redness. My pores looked minimized from the hydrating effect. It made my face a bit oily when waking up but it’s like that no matter what I use. The cream made my face moisturized from inside and out. My face was very plump and had a very dewy look. It’s a real shame that it made my face a bit red.
kjma94 M.
Edmonton , AB
The History of Whoo by far has the most  luxurious packaging for it's product. I've tried out products from this entire line and I have to say the cream is amazing. I have very sensitive dry/combination skin and a lot of products I've tried have broke me out. This cream not only leaves my skin feeling intensely hydrated, but it also leave it feeling plump and smooth. Best of all it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily and it sink into the skin at rapid speed. Highly recommend!