suggested searches
The History of Whoo Brightening Gel(gomage-type peeling)
The History Of Whoo

The History of Whoo Brightening Gel(gomage-type peeling)

3.8

3 star

2 star

1 star

25%

I got this products as part of the whitening set. This product is good to remove dead skin cells, especially for someone who looking into deep exfoliating. I usually used this product once a week or twice a month since I don't have a lot dead skin. The product are ok for someone with sensitive skin because the main ingredient is white ginseng.
Hello, I Love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. I can help you promote you products by reviewing them in my instagram account for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
I really like this ..my skin has a healthier glow and its not oily and yes the packaging is really nice I couldn't wait to open it.Its not at all harsh and was very gentle on my skin.It lived up to my expectations!! And I've told all my coworkers and friends about it.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Is this safe for sensitive and acne prone skin? How often should I use it?
0 answers
How do i receive free samples?
0 answers
I would love to try this out. Sadly, my skin has been losing its glowy look because of the make up they put on me for the fashion shows that I attend. I'm looking for something to give me that healthy skin look. Can I try this out and give it a shot?
more questions