BY THE HISTORY CHANNEL

From ancient to modern history, politics to pop culture, your family will have a blast exploring the past in Time Troopers. Hosted by John Cleese as Agent Wormold, experience fascinating video clips and reenactments such as a Wright brothers test flight or a hip-shaking Elvis. Then answer trivia questions about these and other momentous events on a mission to rediscover history! Please Note: This product is encoded for U.S. and Canadian standards. see more...

• I have never seen this game before and by the reviews I know it i...1 Answers
  • Is this a game or a TV show?1 Answers
Buy on JCPenney
  • "Would recommend for others." in 1 review
  • "It's a win-win and there's so much information in it you don''t get bored easily or quickly!" in 1 review
  • "Putting some of my favorite things together!" in 1 review
  • "This a good game for children to learn new things, not so much fun for adults. " in 1 review
  • "I love that this game is educational, unlike so many games today it actually helps you learn. " in 1 review
Christine W.
Pontiac, MI
Okay. It's a good game for kids. It wasn't exactly up my ally though. Would recommend for others.
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
This product is great because it helps you learn about history while having fun by playing a game.
dominica r.
Seattle, WA
Fun and educational. It's a win-win and there's so much information in it you don''t get bored easily or quickly!
Megan T.
Greensboro, NC
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
This a good game for children to learn new things, not so much fun for adults.
Christina C.
Putting some of my favorite things together! History channel and games!!! Hiw could I not love this
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely adore this game!!! I have always been fascinated by history so this is right up my alley ;)
Holly L.
UK
It's not my cup of tea but my grandparents and parents love it. Reminds me of the Time Bandits! We were given this as a gift from my brother and sister-in-law, I was apprehensive about it but it turned out to be a real laugh, especially with all the family. I think I learnt more about history playing this than I did in school!
Diana Q.
Is this a game or a TV show?
Melanie N.
Blue Ash, OH
I have never seen this game before and by the reviews I know it is a game my family would love. Does anyone know where I can purchase this game??