BY REESE'S

REESE'S NUTRAGEOUS Snack Bites, 5.9 oz: Your favorites are all brought together in one delicious snack thatâ s creamy, crunchy, sweet, and salty! Snackable milk chocolate, peanuts, peanut butter, and caramel Perfectly portioned snacking container great for on-the-go.A kosher snack see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tyana V.
Indio, CA
You can’t go wrong with buying these! Im giving it a three star because I really don’t like peanut butter but these? I like them! Not only does it have peanut butter inside but the outside is chocolate! These been around since I was a kid of course I had my first bite in my young ages, I would definitely keep getting these and you should too!
Marissa M.
Midlothian
Your kids and you love the sweets? I recommend for you and your kids to try this. I often eat this once a month. I love it! Very delicious! Very good value. You can also give this for someone’s birthday or as a snack. Everyone has to look the sweets unless you’re super healthy and you don’t eat this.
Sarah F.
Florence, AL
When my husband Found this In in the store he wanted me to try Them,For the first time,so i did! If i would have never tryed them, a good product would of been left on the shelves.I said I would have never thought that this combination would go good together.it's not bitter its just right.
Melizza H.
Las vegas
The first time trying this was amazing although it had a little too much pretzels in it I really enjoyed the salty and the sweetness I'll be buying this from now on it's become one of my favorite snacks ever if you haven't tried it I highly recommend it I promise you you'll love it
Noor A.
Lincoln
I cannot go a day without and Reese’s new treasures bites they are so good I have to have them every day they are I really deeply a really good role in my life I really like them they’re so delicious there are so many flavors all good for a snack at school or work
trace p.
Berlin, NH
This cool unique snack is really tasty, but definitely not good for you. The calorie content of this container is almost all of the calories I need in a day! I know you're meant to eat one serving, but the packaging makes it easy to binge without thinking.
The chocolate and nut combination was so great. It just melted in your mouth. I bought this item at walgreens and walmart. It was affordable at just 4 dollars. It was a great value for the size of the container. I recommend purchasing this items.
Chello P.
Brentwood, New York
These are simply amazing. You get the great taste of chocolate mixed in with the saltiness of the pretzels. Makes for an amazing snack. It basically tastes like a chocolate covered pretzel that got separated. I would buy and eat this again.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Norma E.
Reese’s are already one of my favorite chocolate bars! But it has just gotten even better with all these trail mix added and the container comes very handy. The packaging of this product is amazing. Totally recommend trying it!