The Hershey Company Payday Bars - 24/1.85 oz. Bars uploaded by briseida S.

BY HERSHEY'S

Pay Day Candy Bar 24 Count Box. 24 Individually wrapped peanut covered caramel bars per order. see more...

The Hershey Company Payday Bars - 24/1.85 oz. Bars
  • "Ive never actually gave this candy bar a chance as a child id always see other people eat them but i never really thought id like it" in 3 reviews
  • "Having a whole box around can cause one to have more than one bar at a time, but they definitely are a nice break from chocolate." in 2 reviews
  • "This candy his just the perfect amount of salty ness and sweetness." in 1 review
  • "Another perfect blend of salty and sweet." in 1 review
KingParissss M.
KingParissss M.
los angeles, CA
Yes yes yes! One of my Top 5 candy bars I love all the peanuts and the delicious inside its so filling too! My dad would buy these for me when I was little, we would go to the races they would be right there front and center while paying for a bet lol so you know my love has been with payday since way back <3
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Hershey's Pay Day bars are a favorite in my family. They have the perfect combination of sweet and salty. They are affordable, and they are great for snacking on at any time. They are a good value and great quality. I have recommended this candy to others many times.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Austin, TX
Paydays are 1 of my top candy bars. They're simple in their ingredients and the taste always seems fresh. These bars are the perfect mix of salty and sweet. They can always be found at your local gas station, grocery store, or convenience store.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Kress, TX
I love any kind of nuts, which payday has a lot of!! This candy bar is amazing, if you love sweet and salty mixtures, you must try this one! Everybody in my area has them even gas stations, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, I'm talking about everybody!
Meg M.
Meg M.
Jefferson, SC
If you like peanuts then this one is for you. It is a great combination of salty and sweet. I enjoy this candy bar very much. This would be great for those that don't like super sweet candy. I would recommend this one for sure.
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Yum. it's a salty roasted peanut covered bar of sweet nougat. It's not too sweet and I like to think of as a healthier alternative to most candy bars since it is covered with nuts rather than chocolate or other sweet/sugar.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This candy bar is so satisfying and one of my favorites! The perfect mix of sweet and salty and better than any other bat of this type. Price is typical and it makes a great snack! Won't melt like chocolate bars!
Rochelle M.
Rochelle M.
Haslet, TX
For me these are my all time favorites
I remember when my mom Would have some extra money she would buy one and we would share it I always looked forward to doing that with her so for me I'll always love these
Margo C.
Margo C.
Coram, NY
Payday bars were my second favorite candy in the world. The caramel to peanut ratio is great that you're not overwhelming thirsty after eating it but there was the satisfying salted peanut linger after.
Skyla B.
Skyla B.
Bayou La Batre, AL
Best sweet and salty snack you can ever buy . I eat these all the time Almost everyday . The flavor is amazingly good 😍 it's very affordable 💋 not pricey at all . I would definitely recommend to others