BY HERSHEY'S #18 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Assortment includes: Milk ChocolateExtra Creamy Milk Chocolate with Toffee & AlmondsMilk Chocolate with AlmondsSpecial Dark Chocolate with Almonds see more...

• Which variety has the all gold wrapper?3 Answers
  • Qué tal son? Cuál es mejor?5 Answers
  • Aquí en Colombia no los he visto Que tal son ?? Que tal si sabo...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "So delicious ...I could eat a whole bag alone ....the milk chocolate just melts in your mouth and it's so rich and creamy" in 2 reviews
  • "Just the perfect size for a craving and has all different kinds in the bag as well so you satisfy all cravings when you like different kinds of chocolate" in 2 reviews
  • "The creamy milk chocolate with toffee and almonds is my absolute favorite candy by Hershey's!" in 1 review
  • "I love the dark chocolate with almonds." in 1 review
  • "I could probably eat an entire bag in one sitting but I never let myself." in 1 review
Anastasia G.
Wells
Bought it for my grandma. It has different flavours. Some of them with nuts. I liked it and grandma too . Everytime asks me to buy some more. Good value I would say . I will buy it for sure one more time because me and my grandma love them. I would probably recommend it to my friends
Crystal L.
San Antonio
Best chocolate ever!! This is my favorite and I dare anyone to take it or eat all of it. They would have hell to pay!
Mookie G.
Grand Coteau, LA
I hate that it’s a variety pack but You are able to enjoy without I taking so much sugar which I really enjoy
Sara N.
Corona
I love these Hershey’s nuggets! They Taste like such an indulgence with the thick chocolate. These are A definite treat! I only purchase when on sale because they tend to be a bit more expensive.
Ankita M.
This Hershey chocolate is very good in taste....i loved this chocolate ...its taste is awesome......
Angela W.
Rochester, NY
I love chocolate. I am a chocoholic by nature so I could demolish this bag. Love the variety of chocolate included
Sammy S.
I buy these every once in a while and they are super yummy to have every once in a while to treat yourself ! :)
Anny M.
Bridgeport, CT
Lots of options for the chocolate lover! Great deal and you have many options to taste. If you don't have nut allergies the variety pack is a steal!
Tina B.
Las Vegas, NV
Chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate who doesn’t love a good chocolate and her she is a staple for a great chocolate well we all know it’s kind of on the pricier side it’s definitely worth it I love me some Hershey with almonds that you can get it at any Walmart
Myriam S.
Dallas
Hershey has been around for long time and every product I've tried by them tastes great! Never dissaponted by them
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What is everybody's favorite?
Gabby B.
Where can you find these ?
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these like old school ones people pass out at Halloween?
Kaitlin C.
Zeigler, IL
Which one is your favorite?
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Are they good for the price