BY HERSHEY'S

Assortment includes: Milk ChocolateExtra Creamy Milk Chocolate with Toffee & AlmondsMilk Chocolate with AlmondsSpecial Dark Chocolate with Almonds see more...

• Which variety has the all gold wrapper?3 Answers
  • Qué tal son? Cuál es mejor?5 Answers
  • Aquí en Colombia no los he visto Que tal son ?? Que tal si sabo...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Just the perfect size for a craving and has all different kinds in the bag as well so you satisfy all cravings when you like different kinds of chocolate" in 2 reviews
  • "So delicious ...I could eat a whole bag alone ....the milk chocolate just melts in your mouth and it's so rich and creamy" in 2 reviews
  • "I could probably eat an entire bag in one sitting but I never let myself." in 1 review
  • "I love the dark chocolate with almonds." in 1 review
  • "They are perfect for adding to hot chocolate or as as a pick me up after a long day." in 1 review
Chantal P.
Plantation, FL
I love these bite size chocolates  they melt rite into my mouth I could literally eat a whole bag of them in one go. I just wish they would make them bigger even though they're minis.
Delmy B.
My favorite ones! I love them so much! This bag is the best i can eat it in a day hahaha its not pricey and it have a good variety of flavors its perfect for a gift or to have at home for the family and friends
Marissa H.
Love this mix. We get it for the office, and it has a little bit of everything for everyone. Very affordable. Not pricey at all. We buy it through Amazon.
M C.
These are so goood I could eat the whole bag! I stopped buying them cause their too good to put down 😂
Ashley M.
Recommended to all! They are all delicious. My favorite are the nuggets with the toffee crunchy bits in them. Not the cheapest chocolate around but worth the price. Can usually find in the candy aisle of the grocery store.
candida g.
Miami
So creamy !!! I love them a lil bit expensive but worth it ! Nice quality and great flavor
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
I think this bag has many delicious flavors within it. I really enjoy the dark chocolate options the most because it just taste so rich if chocolate. I'm not a huge fan of the milk chocolate because I find it kind of boring
Ludmila M.
Puerto San Julián
Son tan deliciosos ,super lindos y sabrosos me encanta ,y que en el banquete traigan muchos está rre bueno
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
I love Hershey's nuggets because of their thicker size. It creates more of a savory and melt in your mouth experience than the "miniatures " do. It's a great thing to keep on hand for any chocolate lover.
Maria D.
Katy, TX
It's variety and delicious flavors. Hershey is one of the best for me. I can't stop to eat it :)
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What is everybody's favorite?
Gabby B.
Where can you find these ?
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these like old school ones people pass out at Halloween?
Kaitlin C.
Zeigler, IL
Which one is your favorite?
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Are they good for the price