BY HERSHEY'S

Assortment includes: Milk ChocolateExtra Creamy Milk Chocolate with Toffee & AlmondsMilk Chocolate with AlmondsSpecial Dark Chocolate with Almonds see more...

• Which variety has the all gold wrapper?3 Answers
  • Qué tal son? Cuál es mejor?5 Answers
  • Aquí en Colombia no los he visto Que tal son ?? Que tal si sabo...4 Answers
The Hershey Company Hersheys Assorted Nuggets 52 Ounce Bag
  • "Just the perfect size for a craving and has all different kinds in the bag as well so you satisfy all cravings when you like different kinds of chocolate" in 2 reviews
  • "So delicious ...I could eat a whole bag alone ....the milk chocolate just melts in your mouth and it's so rich and creamy" in 2 reviews
  • "I could probably eat an entire bag in one sitting but I never let myself." in 1 review
  • "I love the dark chocolate with almonds." in 1 review
  • "They are perfect for adding to hot chocolate or as as a pick me up after a long day." in 1 review
Delmy B.
My favorite ones! I love them so much! This bag is the best i can eat it in a day hahaha its not pricey and it have a good variety of flavors its perfect for a gift or to have at home for the family and friends
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
My friend at work has these in his desk. We take them all the time!! They are SO good!
And it's not just the plain old Hershey's in a smaller size there's different kinds in them. 3 in the bag he bought.
Like one had almonds , I can't remember the others but I have never tasted other kinds till this!
Megan M.
this is PERFECT for any Hershey's nugget candy fan! An assortment of all your faves in one bag!
Dawn R.
Soquel, CA
Always buy these to have a little chocolate piece on hand. So good frozen. My favorite little treat.
Sarah W.
I love the variety packs. My husband eats half and I eat the other half. These are affordable and you can find them almost anywhere.
Aylin A.
calexico, CA
Son riquisimos!! Y perfectos porque asi puedes disfrutar de varios sabores comprando una sola bolsa
Andrea E.
south gate
Great chocolate great price and you get verity yum I love chocolate these are one of my ultimate favorites
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Absolutely love this assortment bag of Hershey's chocolate! Great assortment of chocolates to try and enjoy. It is also very affordable and convenient to find and buy. I recommend this to everyone to try.
Charissa C.
La marca HErshey la amo con toda mi vida y mucho mas si contienen almendras, nueces, etc. Una de mis marcas favoritas y que consumo siempre.
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
Not a huge fan. We would get these for work and just not a fan. I am not big on milk chocolate and not a huge fan of Hershey's. The bags are expensive in my opinion. Would not purchase personally or buy for my people at work.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What is everybody's favorite?
Gabby B.
Where can you find these ?
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these like old school ones people pass out at Halloween?
Kaitlin C.
Zeigler, IL
Which one is your favorite?
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Are they good for the price