BY HERSHEY'S #18 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Assortment includes: Milk ChocolateExtra Creamy Milk Chocolate with Toffee & AlmondsMilk Chocolate with AlmondsSpecial Dark Chocolate with Almonds see more...

• Which variety has the all gold wrapper?3 Answers
  • Qué tal son? Cuál es mejor?5 Answers
  • Aquí en Colombia no los he visto Que tal son ?? Que tal si sabo...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "So delicious ...I could eat a whole bag alone ....the milk chocolate just melts in your mouth and it's so rich and creamy" in 2 reviews
  • "Just the perfect size for a craving and has all different kinds in the bag as well so you satisfy all cravings when you like different kinds of chocolate" in 2 reviews
  • "The creamy milk chocolate with toffee and almonds is my absolute favorite candy by Hershey's!" in 1 review
  • "I love the dark chocolate with almonds." in 1 review
  • "I could probably eat an entire bag in one sitting but I never let myself." in 1 review
Delmy B.
My favorite ones! I love them so much! This bag is the best i can eat it in a day hahaha its not pricey and it have a good variety of flavors its perfect for a gift or to have at home for the family and friends
Sherry J.
San Diego, CA
I love all 4 kinds but my favorite is the special dark! They are always missing in my house because I hide all of them!
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My friend at work has these in his desk. We take them all the time!! They are SO good!
And it's not just the plain old Hershey's in a smaller size there's different kinds in them. 3 in the bag he bought.
Like one had almonds , I can't remember the others but I have never tasted other kinds till this!
Celida S.
Puerto Rico
I love chocolate so Anything that has hershey on it is my favorite. The chocolate tastes delicious. I dont think there is a person who doesnt like hersheys 😂😂😂
♡momof2♡makeup♡smalltowngirl♡ H.
['Plattsmouth', ''], NE
A absolutely loves these Hershey miniature candy bars. I love how it comes in a variety pack. You get a different one each time. So fun and enjoyable!
Marisol A.
✨Hershey’s Nuggets assortment bag Review✨
Hershey nuggets are personal bite size chocolates, and are a party waiting to happen! The assortment includes: Milk chocolate with almonds, extra creamy milk chocolate with Toffee & almonds, milk chocolate, and the star of the party for me Mildly sweet chocolate with almonds. I totally recommend them because there is something for everyone in this assortment bag, and you certainly get your money’s worth!
cynthia C.
Who doesn’t love chocolate !! Yummy when you have cravings!! You can never go wrong on chocolate!!
Megan M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
this is PERFECT for any Hershey's nugget candy fan! An assortment of all your faves in one bag!
Dawn R.
Soquel, CA
Always buy these to have a little chocolate piece on hand. So good frozen. My favorite little treat.
Sarah W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the variety packs. My husband eats half and I eat the other half. These are affordable and you can find them almost anywhere.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What is everybody's favorite?
Gabby B.
Where can you find these ?
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these like old school ones people pass out at Halloween?
Kaitlin C.
Zeigler, IL
Which one is your favorite?
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Are they good for the price