BY HERSHEY'S #18 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Assortment includes: Milk ChocolateExtra Creamy Milk Chocolate with Toffee & AlmondsMilk Chocolate with AlmondsSpecial Dark Chocolate with Almonds see more...

• Which variety has the all gold wrapper?3 Answers
  • Qué tal son? Cuál es mejor?5 Answers
  • Aquí en Colombia no los he visto Que tal son ?? Que tal si sabo...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "So delicious ...I could eat a whole bag alone ....the milk chocolate just melts in your mouth and it's so rich and creamy" in 2 reviews
  • "Just the perfect size for a craving and has all different kinds in the bag as well so you satisfy all cravings when you like different kinds of chocolate" in 2 reviews
  • "The creamy milk chocolate with toffee and almonds is my absolute favorite candy by Hershey's!" in 1 review
  • "I love the dark chocolate with almonds." in 1 review
  • "I could probably eat an entire bag in one sitting but I never let myself." in 1 review
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
Oh, these are dangerous, but they're great! I love the variety you get in a bag, because they're something to suit every taste; that makes them the perfect choice for a candy bowl. The chocolate is creamy, the chunks are satisfyingly crunchy, and they're the perfect size for a satisfying little treat.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
My brother is always buying these bags and I am honestly always grabbing handfuls 😂 simply because this chocolate is so good ! The variety that it comes in is great, you don't get the same chocolate in one bag. You get multiple different ones !
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
One of the best bags of chocolates to come out! I love assorted bags to begin with, but Hershey's is always on point with their quality of products and with how they present their products to the world.
Katie M.
Garden City, NY
I just wish the bag was bigger! Love the taste of Hershey's and I hope that I'll be able to find this again soon! Unless you go online it's a little hard to find this particular bag but if found I recommend it!
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Absolutely love this assortment bag of Hershey's chocolate! Great assortment of chocolates to try and enjoy. It is also very affordable and convenient to find and buy. I recommend this to everyone to try.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Love the variety pack, each flavor is great! Hershey's chocolate is great and unique in flavor. It is a little more expensive but I get them at cvs, they go on sale often. All my family likes them, hard to keep them in stock at home.
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these chocolates so much! The almond and toffee ones are my favorite!!! The chocolate is creamier and smoother than regular Hershey chocolate. I seriously cannot stop eating these once I start!
Rebecca C.
These are probably one of the best things Hershey makes. Each type is amazing so I love that you get a variety in the bag. You definitely have to get the big bag because they are just too good to only eat a few. These taste a lot more expensive than they are. They are just as good as more expensive brands but way cheaper.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great size for your child's classroom parties or for you candy jar at home or work. Great for Halloween candy to pass out to the kiddos. Nice variety of Hersheys products for the different chocolate lovers out there. Definitely will repurchase again.
Ane K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love hersheys but like these are SUPER SWEET! and they taste like cheap chocolate to be honest, i love their cookies n cream but not the nuggets. I feel like there should be room for improvement
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What is everybody's favorite?
Gabby B.
Where can you find these ?
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these like old school ones people pass out at Halloween?
Kaitlin C.
Zeigler, IL
Which one is your favorite?
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Are they good for the price