BY HERSHEY'S #18 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Assortment includes: Milk ChocolateExtra Creamy Milk Chocolate with Toffee & AlmondsMilk Chocolate with AlmondsSpecial Dark Chocolate with Almonds see more...

• Which variety has the all gold wrapper?3 Answers
  • Qué tal son? Cuál es mejor?5 Answers
  • Aquí en Colombia no los he visto Que tal son ?? Que tal si sabo...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "So delicious ...I could eat a whole bag alone ....the milk chocolate just melts in your mouth and it's so rich and creamy" in 2 reviews
  • "Just the perfect size for a craving and has all different kinds in the bag as well so you satisfy all cravings when you like different kinds of chocolate" in 2 reviews
  • "The creamy milk chocolate with toffee and almonds is my absolute favorite candy by Hershey's!" in 1 review
  • "I love the dark chocolate with almonds." in 1 review
  • "I could probably eat an entire bag in one sitting but I never let myself." in 1 review
Jill D.
What a delicious and delectable little treat. These little bars are so jam packed full of goodness. The wrappers make them pretty so you can display in a candy jar at home or at the office. They make great project creations too!
Britanie V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are really good, Hershey knows how to make their chocolate. The Krackel candy bar is my favorite from this variety. I love how they kind of crackle in your mouth. This also comes with regular and dark chocolate to satisfy everyone.
Antonia R.
Bel Air, MD
Everyone likes variety...

I love the variety, taste and price of these little chocolates. I give them as quick rewards to students for a job well done. No one is ever disappointed! A must have for anyone who loves chocolate and variety in their life. Go team Hersey!
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
I like to keep a big bag of mini Hershey's bar like this in the fridge for a quick sweet tooth quencher. It is an inexpensive bag and lasts forever, so I don't feel guilty when purchasing. It's also always nice to have candy to share with friends when they come over!
Kianna A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The most delicious chocolate ever! It's so good! Good to keep in a nice decorative bowl in the middle of a table or on a bar. I always purchase this bag at my local Walmart for about $8. The price is way worth the taste though.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chocolates remind me of elementary school. They would put a golden ticket in one of the chocolate and hand them out and whoever got them was the winner. Brings back memories and because of that I love these!!!😭❤️
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Love theses! I get them every year for Christmas & use them in my table of deserts & sweets or I'll add them into cookies or brownies or in hot chocolate or ice cream! They are so yummy & it's fun seeing everyone try each one to find their favorite one.
Eilisha Kayla L.
Burbank, CA
Now this is what I really want! Very delicious and I would definitely recommend this to anyone. It's within a good value and you get what you pay for. I could just scream out of happiness whenever I see and eat this! Perf for kids-at-heart like me.
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
I love the variety you get in this bag! It's great for everyone, and the chocolates are absolutely delicious! Each flavor has the same great creaminess and quality. It's great for sharing with friends and family!
Brandy M.
We love the Hersheys assorted nuggets. Everyone can find one they like and I love the fact that they are bite size. You can eat one or two during the day and satisfy your sweet tooth without blowing your diet.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What is everybody's favorite?
Gabby B.
Where can you find these ?
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these like old school ones people pass out at Halloween?
Kaitlin C.
Zeigler, IL
Which one is your favorite?
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Are they good for the price