BY HERSHEY'S #18 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Assortment includes: Milk ChocolateExtra Creamy Milk Chocolate with Toffee & AlmondsMilk Chocolate with AlmondsSpecial Dark Chocolate with Almonds see more...

• Which variety has the all gold wrapper?3 Answers
  • Qué tal son? Cuál es mejor?5 Answers
  • Aquí en Colombia no los he visto Que tal son ?? Que tal si sabo...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "So delicious ...I could eat a whole bag alone ....the milk chocolate just melts in your mouth and it's so rich and creamy" in 2 reviews
  • "Just the perfect size for a craving and has all different kinds in the bag as well so you satisfy all cravings when you like different kinds of chocolate" in 2 reviews
  • "The creamy milk chocolate with toffee and almonds is my absolute favorite candy by Hershey's!" in 1 review
  • "I love the dark chocolate with almonds." in 1 review
  • "I could probably eat an entire bag in one sitting but I never let myself." in 1 review
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My friend at work has these in his desk. We take them all the time!! They are SO good!
And it's not just the plain old Hershey's in a smaller size there's different kinds in them. 3 in the bag he bought.
Like one had almonds , I can't remember the others but I have never tasted other kinds till this!
Anna T.
This assortment was my fuel for moving a family of 11 recently! I loved diving in and seeing which kind I would end up with. I had my favorites, but they were all good. Perfect nugget sized to make you not feel like you're overdoing it and going to have a sugar buzz or stomach ache!
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This bag is as close to sweet-tooth heaven as you can get. I love the variety, the chocolate is wonderful and perfect (I have my favorites though) and it's decently priced for the size of the bag. I would recommend this to any chocolate lover because the variety assures something for everyone.
Breyonna S.
Nothing better than Hershey candy bars and syrups. This has a great variety so you can share it with family or friends. What is even better is Hershey products are gluten free. It is priced affordable and it is better tasting than a lot of other brands. I highly recommend.
Catherine P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Used to love getting these as a kid, my parents used to buy these for borthday parties and on a random day. Of course I never ate a whole bag that would be too much, but I don't know why but i like the taste of the Hershey chocolates in the nuggets than in the bars.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
For chocolate like this, this assortment is great. But do not expect an expert chocolate with changing flavors. Super sweet and nothing WOW about it!
The value is Ok. Would recommend this for an emergency but would highly recommend buying great bonbons !
Marlin S.
Long beach, CA
This assorted nuggets bag is pretty good. Even though I love chocolate, I generally prefer texture and something besides just chocolate. This is perfect considering a lot of these contain nuts or something that give them the perfect ratio of chocolate.
Aimee B.
Scarborough, ME
Do you ever have those days where you just want to forget your diet and cry and eat all the chocolate? This is my go to on days like this. There's a time and place for everything and this is something that definitely has a place in my life a few days a month. To me, Hershey Nuggets mean comfort.
Francesca F.
Philadelphia, PA
I keep these milk chocolate nuggets in my desk drawer at work for a mid day pick me up! So I would say I eat these fairly often. The bag lasts me a decent amount of time but I know if I ever run out I can head down to the local supermarket and grab myself another bag at an affordable price.
Jackie S.
Caryville , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are good for when you just want a little something sweet or just to keep in the candy bowel like I do for friends and family I get these ever christmas eve for my parties or in kids goody bags price is good at Walmart Like $8.98
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What is everybody's favorite?
Gabby B.
Where can you find these ?
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these like old school ones people pass out at Halloween?
Kaitlin C.
Zeigler, IL
Which one is your favorite?
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Are they good for the price