BY HERSHEY'S #18 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Assortment includes: Milk ChocolateExtra Creamy Milk Chocolate with Toffee & AlmondsMilk Chocolate with AlmondsSpecial Dark Chocolate with Almonds see more...

• Which variety has the all gold wrapper?3 Answers
  • Qué tal son? Cuál es mejor?5 Answers
  • Aquí en Colombia no los he visto Que tal son ?? Que tal si sabo...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "So delicious ...I could eat a whole bag alone ....the milk chocolate just melts in your mouth and it's so rich and creamy" in 2 reviews
  • "Just the perfect size for a craving and has all different kinds in the bag as well so you satisfy all cravings when you like different kinds of chocolate" in 2 reviews
  • "The creamy milk chocolate with toffee and almonds is my absolute favorite candy by Hershey's!" in 1 review
  • "I love the dark chocolate with almonds." in 1 review
  • "I could probably eat an entire bag in one sitting but I never let myself." in 1 review
Olivia N.
Bismarck, ND
Hershey's is a great chocolate brand. You can buy anywhere and they taste great. I eat Hershey's chocolate all the time. It's very good value. I buy Hershey's all the time and will continue to do so in the future.
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
Not a huge fan. We would get these for work and just not a fan. I am not big on milk chocolate and not a huge fan of Hershey's. The bags are expensive in my opinion. Would not purchase personally or buy for my people at work.
Julie M.
I am a true chocolate lover, so I love this assortment bag. You always get something good! Hershey makes such a great chocolate. It is so sweet and melts in your mouth! #hersheyforlife #chocolatelover 🍫🍫🍫
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
I love these Hershey nuggets. My favorite is the chocolate and almonds. I can go through several bags a week. I was addicted at one point. I had to ween myself. They are just that good. I never get the assorted bag.
Autumn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've had these a time or two. They are a chunk of flavor. I prefer kisses or even just mini Hershey bars over them. But they are nice when you want to throw something new into the mix.
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
These are probably my favorite Hershey product. I love the variety in this bag. My favorite is probably the extra creamy with toffee. Although the dark chocolate one is amazing too. I highly recommend this!!!
Jennifer S.
These are so good! If I buy the bag I have to hide them all! Lol I buy them at Walmart and they aren't pricey at all so if I buy the bag I probably have to eat it alone! I always get these super delicious
Heather Q.
Augusta, GA
This is a great bag to buy for presents during Christmas, a bowl of candy to out out for guests, or even yourself. It literally has everything anyone could possibly like. Great variety for entertaining.
Mari D.
We had to stop buying these at our company... They were to amazing to last more than 3 or 4 days! It's affordable but not when you buy 8 a month! So delicious, every single little bar.
Johana L.
Antioch, CA
Great size and has many different vairity to chooes from.the chocolate has a great creamy texture its just amazing i always try to save sum like to eat when i watch a movie but there just so good i cant
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What is everybody's favorite?
Gabby B.
Where can you find these ?
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these like old school ones people pass out at Halloween?
Kaitlin C.
Zeigler, IL
Which one is your favorite?
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Are they good for the price