BY HERSHEY'S #68 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Assortment includes: Milk ChocolateExtra Creamy Milk Chocolate with Toffee & AlmondsMilk Chocolate with AlmondsSpecial Dark Chocolate with Almonds see more...

• Which variety has the all gold wrapper?3 Answers
  • Qué tal son? Cuál es mejor?5 Answers
  • Aquí en Colombia no los he visto Que tal son ?? Que tal si sabo...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Just the perfect size for a craving and has all different kinds in the bag as well so you satisfy all cravings when you like different kinds of chocolate" in 2 reviews
  • "So delicious ...I could eat a whole bag alone ....the milk chocolate just melts in your mouth and it's so rich and creamy" in 2 reviews
  • "I could probably eat an entire bag in one sitting but I never let myself." in 1 review
  • "I love the dark chocolate with almonds." in 1 review
  • "They are perfect for adding to hot chocolate or as as a pick me up after a long day." in 1 review
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
These make me a super star at the office. I make sure the candy dish is always stocked. When people come in with a complaint, they take a piece of chocolate and immediately lose a little bit of steam. Then I address their issue and they take another chocolate on the way out. They always leave with a smile. Sometimes I even get drop in visits “just to say hi” and I know it’s because of the candy. The best part is I can order more with my Staples office supply orders so they are convenient also.
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite! I've had these ever since they first came out when I was a child. Very delicious taste. I'm a fan of the shape and packaging that they're in. Honestly the only way to buy this is in this ginormous bag because they are so good you won't be able to stop eating them.
Lauren P.
Westfield
I always keep a few of the nuggets in my purse and backpack so when I get tired or stay to doze off, I grab one and eat it. I bought a bag of it from Walmart for about $6 and that is so cheap. I’m not a fan of the peanut one, but it has a good variety of chocolates in the bag
Angel B.
Atlanta, GA
Loved this assortment. The crunchy varieties were lovely. Through the winter I’d save the regular chocolate bars to make hot cocoa. The chocolate is crafted so wonderfully, they melt in your mouth and in your milk with the same grace.
Avery W.
We keep these in my house almost all year. They are the perfect bite size piece of chocolate that can curve your sweet tooth. I will keep purchasing these due to the cute gold packaging and obviously the wonderful taste.
Xiomara B.
Brooksville, Florida
Mi esposo generalmente me regala estos deliciosos chocolates en sabores  riquimos y surtidos. A hijo les encantan, realmente no se donde el los compra ya que el es quien realiza el supermercado.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not my favorite chocolate bags to get. It isn’t too expensive but not the best chocolate either. I like the assortment but really isn’t that great. Sometimes I get this for parties and put it in a bowl
Mary L.
El Paso
Hershey is a tasty chocolate that can be eaten with different desserts.  This bag is perfect for chocolate lovers.  The taste is soft and melts in your mouth. It can be easily stored.
Serena A.
San Antonio
This candy is really good and I love that they have different flavors to choose from the value is okay but they should put more or make a bigger bag because I would buy it
Anna T.
temple
Hershey’s nuggets are one of my favorite chocolate choices. I love the toffee and almond kind. When you bite into the chocolate you get a little crunch from the toffee that makes the candy taste so good.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What is everybody's favorite?
Gabby B.
Where can you find these ?
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these like old school ones people pass out at Halloween?
Kaitlin C.
Zeigler, IL
Which one is your favorite?
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Are they good for the price