BY HERSHEY'S #18 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Assortment includes: Milk ChocolateExtra Creamy Milk Chocolate with Toffee & AlmondsMilk Chocolate with AlmondsSpecial Dark Chocolate with Almonds see more...

• Which variety has the all gold wrapper?3 Answers
  • Qué tal son? Cuál es mejor?5 Answers
  • Aquí en Colombia no los he visto Que tal son ?? Que tal si sabo...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "So delicious ...I could eat a whole bag alone ....the milk chocolate just melts in your mouth and it's so rich and creamy" in 2 reviews
  • "Just the perfect size for a craving and has all different kinds in the bag as well so you satisfy all cravings when you like different kinds of chocolate" in 2 reviews
  • "The creamy milk chocolate with toffee and almonds is my absolute favorite candy by Hershey's!" in 1 review
  • "I love the dark chocolate with almonds." in 1 review
  • "I could probably eat an entire bag in one sitting but I never let myself." in 1 review
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
These make me a super star at the office. I make sure the candy dish is always stocked. When people come in with a complaint, they take a piece of chocolate and immediately lose a little bit of steam. Then I address their issue and they take another chocolate on the way out. They always leave with a smile. Sometimes I even get drop in visits “just to say hi” and I know it’s because of the candy. The best part is I can order more with my Staples office supply orders so they are convenient also.
Marisol A.
✨Hershey’s Nuggets assortment bag Review✨
Hershey nuggets are personal bite size chocolates, and are a party waiting to happen! The assortment includes: Milk chocolate with almonds, extra creamy milk chocolate with Toffee & almonds, milk chocolate, and the star of the party for me Mildly sweet chocolate with almonds. I totally recommend them because there is something for everyone in this assortment bag, and you certainly get your money’s worth!
Sherley V.
Wilkes Barre , PA
I'm in love with these little bars of chocolate. You can try a bunch of different kinds of chocolates without having to open up a bunch of regular size bars, take a bite, and leave them open. They are a great snack to pick at while you're on the go. They are a bit on the more expensive side so if i do get them i try to make me last as long as i can.
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite! I've had these ever since they first came out when I was a child. Very delicious taste. I'm a fan of the shape and packaging that they're in. Honestly the only way to buy this is in this ginormous bag because they are so good you won't be able to stop eating them.
Anastasia G.
Wells
Bought it for my grandma. It has different flavours. Some of them with nuts. I liked it and grandma too . Everytime asks me to buy some more. Good value I would say . I will buy it for sure one more time because me and my grandma love them. I would probably recommend it to my friends
Melissa P.
Red Bay, AL
Hershey's Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate is like heaven in my mouth!! I buy the nuggets as I only eat one or two at a time and I don’t want to waste a bar! The flavor is amazing and not too rich!! I will repurchase in the near future! Thanks for special dark chocolate!!
Lauren P.
Westfield, IN
I always keep a few of the nuggets in my purse and backpack so when I get tired or stay to doze off, I grab one and eat it. I bought a bag of it from Walmart for about $6 and that is so cheap. I’m not a fan of the peanut one, but it has a good variety of chocolates in the bag
Gladys G.
I love the nuget pack. In the normal variety pack, there's never enough of this flavor but always too much dark chocolate, which I hate. I usually buy these by 3 pack and leave them in a bowl to attract coworkers to come to my office and entertain me lol
Tina B.
Las Vegas, NV
Chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate who doesn’t love a good chocolate and her she is a staple for a great chocolate well we all know it’s kind of on the pricier side it’s definitely worth it I love me some Hershey with almonds that you can get it at any Walmart
Krissy W.
Phoenix
My favorite assortment of chocolate! There isn’t a bad piece! I love Krackle the most, but Mr. Goodbar is a close second. They are nice to put in a serving dish for guests and a nice treat if you’re craving chocolate. I always get mine at Costco because they have the best deal.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What is everybody's favorite?
Gabby B.
Where can you find these ?
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these like old school ones people pass out at Halloween?
Kaitlin C.
Zeigler, IL
Which one is your favorite?
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Are they good for the price