Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#157 in Chocolate
Assortment includes: Milk ChocolateExtra Creamy Milk Chocolate with Toffee & AlmondsMilk Chocolate with AlmondsSpecial Dark Chocolate with Almonds
Photos (3)
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hughesville, Md
I bought these to make a family favorite...s'mores! We grill out a lot and...well...wouldn't it be wasteful to let the dying coals go to waste? What a great excuse to make s'mores!
Mmmmm...The medical combination of (cinnamon) Graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate, while plenty messy, can't be beat.
What I did not predict was that the chocolate bars would be so very good by themselves. It had been quite a while since I ate a Hershey bar, and I guess I forgot how delicious they are.
Well, they are super yum! Creamier than I remembered, they can give the 'high end' chocolate a run for it's money.
I may have to buy some more to make up to all the s'mores-loving folks!
Victoria
Victoria
You can never go wrong with Hershey products, and this bag has a great variety of their great products. The chocolates are creamy and delicious. The price is great, and the variety pack has so many uses. Whether there's a campfire and you need an assortment for everyone's individual taste, you're someone who only eats sweets in small portions or if you just can't decided which type you like best. This is a great product.
Tonia H.
Tonia H.
True story. I love these so much one week I ate 2 whole bags of these on my own. I sent my husband out to buy me a 3rd bag and he also bought a pregnancy test! I told him " haha very funny!" He said "im serious, you're pregnant theres no other reason you would eat 2 lbs of chocolate alone that fast"...... he was right. I was pregnant. These are still a vice, only difference is I have to hide them from the kiddo now.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
These are probably one of the best things Hershey makes. Each type is amazing so I love that you get a variety in the bag. You definitely have to get the big bag because they are just too good to only eat a few. These taste a lot more expensive than they are. They are just as good as more expensive brands but way cheaper.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
Kenosha, WI
My friend at work has these in his desk. We take them all the time!! They are SO good!
And it's not just the plain old Hershey's in a smaller size there's different kinds in them. 3 in the bag he bought.
Like one had almonds , I can't remember the others but I have never tasted other kinds till this!
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Suffolk, VA
Do you ever have those days where you just want to forget your diet and cry and eat all the chocolate? This is my go to on days like this. There's a time and place for everything and this is something that definitely has a place in my life a few days a month. To me, Hershey Nuggets mean comfort.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This bag is as close to sweet-tooth heaven as you can get. I love the variety, the chocolate is wonderful and perfect (I have my favorites though) and it's decently priced for the size of the bag. I would recommend this to any chocolate lover because the variety assures something for everyone.
Francesca F.
Francesca F.
Philadelphia, PA
I keep these milk chocolate nuggets in my desk drawer at work for a mid day pick me up! So I would say I eat these fairly often. The bag lasts me a decent amount of time but I know if I ever run out I can head down to the local supermarket and grab myself another bag at an affordable price.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
NEW YORK, NY
Used to love getting these as a kid, my parents used to buy these for borthday parties and on a random day. Of course I never ate a whole bag that would be too much, but I don't know why but i like the taste of the Hershey chocolates in the nuggets than in the bars.
Antonia R.
Antonia R.
Bel Air, MD
Everyone likes variety...

I love the variety, taste and price of these little chocolates. I give them as quick rewards to students for a job well done. No one is ever disappointed! A must have for anyone who loves chocolate and variety in their life. Go team Hersey!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What is everybody's favorite?
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
Where can you find these ?
Brenna M.
Brenna M.
Are these like old school ones people pass out at Halloween?
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
Zeigler, IL
Which one is your favorite?
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Are they good for the price