BY HERSHEY'S

Assortment includes: Milk ChocolateExtra Creamy Milk Chocolate with Toffee & AlmondsMilk Chocolate with AlmondsSpecial Dark Chocolate with Almonds see more...

• Which variety has the all gold wrapper?3 Answers
  • Qué tal son? Cuál es mejor?5 Answers
  • Aquí en Colombia no los he visto Que tal son ?? Que tal si sabo...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Just the perfect size for a craving and has all different kinds in the bag as well so you satisfy all cravings when you like different kinds of chocolate" in 2 reviews
  • "So delicious ...I could eat a whole bag alone ....the milk chocolate just melts in your mouth and it's so rich and creamy" in 2 reviews
  • "I could probably eat an entire bag in one sitting but I never let myself." in 1 review
  • "I love the dark chocolate with almonds." in 1 review
  • "They are perfect for adding to hot chocolate or as as a pick me up after a long day." in 1 review
Ruth S.
Overall a great variety, which keeps things fun. These are great when you want to give candy away. I have been able to find these pretty much everywhere (even discount stores). I think the price is in the middle (not too economic, neither too expensive).
Eliza T.
It was ok I just didn't like the dark chocolate! It's at a good price but I just didn't like the dark chocolate. Ate all of it in a day but I just gave the dark chocolate to my younger cousins. I wouldn't buy it again to be honest:( I don't like dark chocolate
Victoria A.
These chocolates are always good to keep around. If you're ever in the mood for a bit of chocolate, these nuggets are just the right amount. We always order a few bags for my office and they are always gone within days!
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Love theses! I get them every year for Christmas & use them in my table of deserts & sweets or I'll add them into cookies or brownies or in hot chocolate or ice cream! They are so yummy & it's fun seeing everyone try each one to find their favorite one.
Katie M.
Garden City, NY
I just wish the bag was bigger! Love the taste of Hershey's and I hope that I'll be able to find this again soon! Unless you go online it's a little hard to find this particular bag but if found I recommend it!
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Absolutely love this assortment bag of Hershey's chocolate! Great assortment of chocolates to try and enjoy. It is also very affordable and convenient to find and buy. I recommend this to everyone to try.
Kelsey A.
I love these! As an avid chocolate eater, I love the assorted chocolates that come in the box. I don't think they're expensive. They can bought at any grocery store or super market. I would buy again.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Sweet Tooth Expert
The perfect size, for the perfect chocolate.
You can buy these anywhere. They are
nice and creamy. You get a pretty good
amount in the bag compared to others.
You have to be careful because you can
eat the whole bag.... 🍫
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great size for your child's classroom parties or for you candy jar at home or work. Great for Halloween candy to pass out to the kiddos. Nice variety of Hersheys products for the different chocolate lovers out there. Definitely will repurchase again.
Jacqueline M.
Compton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Uggghh the love of my life is chocolate i am much gulty to be the one to eat the most they are just really good n taste good n they are good to be creative to make a little snack or something.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What is everybody's favorite?
Gabby B.
Where can you find these ?
Kaitlin C.
Zeigler, IL
Which one is your favorite?
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these like old school ones people pass out at Halloween?
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Are they good for the price