The Hero of Ages - (Mistborn Trilogy) by Brandon Sanderson (Paperback)

The Hero of Ages - (Mistborn Trilogy) by Brandon Sanderson (Paperback)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Hero of Ages - (Mistborn Trilogy) by Brandon Sanderson (Paperback)!
How would you rate this product?
Zach C.
Bloomington, IN
The whole trilogy is really great. It’s early for Sanderson and maybe isn’t as good as something like Stormlight Archives, but it’s still a phenomenal read that I highly recommend.
Jennifer L.
Decatur, GA
3.75 out of 5 stars. As a whole, I really enjoyed the series, even though parts confused me. I like the first book the best. I liked the relationship between Kelsier and Vin the most. I also liked the group as a whole that Kelsier put together. The second was more about the politics side of things. It was still a good book, but when they started talking about politics it just became a bit boring for me. The third book was more about being on the battlefield. Tring to stop the world from ending, blood and guts and things of that nature. I did like that they explain how the creatures of the series were made. It took me a few months to read the third one cause it was long and parts were just to confusing for my brain to function to be able to read a good amount at one time. I really did not become really into this book until the end of it, say the last section. I will admit, I was a bit disappointed with how few of the characters ended up. But it still was a really good ending. So as a while the series gets 4 out of 5 stars. I can't wait to read more of Brandon Sanderson work.

Looking for your answer?