Arts & EntertainmentMediaBooksKiera Cass
THE HEIR Book Four of The Selection Series

THE HEIR Book Four of The Selection Series

by Kiera Cass

A new era dawns in the world of Kiera Cass’s #1 New York Times bestselling Selection series

America and Maxon’s fairy-tale romance enchanted readers from the very first page of The Selection. Now find out what happens after happily ever after in this fourth captivating novel, perfect for fans of Veronica Roth’s Divergent, Lauren Oliver’s Delirium, or Renée Ahdieh’s The Wrath & the Dawn.

Twenty years ago, America Singer entered the Selection and won Prince Maxon’s heart. Now the time has come for Princess Eadlyn to hold a Selection of her own. Eadlyn doesn’t expect anything like her parents’ fairy-tale love story...but as the competition begins, she may discover that finding her own happily ever after isn’t as impossible as she’s always thought.

A new generation of swoon-worthy characters and captivating romance awaits in the fourth book of the Selection series!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE HEIR Book Four of The Selection Series!
How would you rate this product?
Ivanna S.
Fort Worth, TX
One of the favorite sagas is about a competition in a castle the winner will marry the prince. Is super interesting and fun, betrayal, love, it has everything
Colleen C.
Love a good book and this series just keeps on delivering. Not sure how everything is going to end but I’m glad they moved in the direction of a next generation instead of continuing and milking something that was played out.
Tabitha I.
I was so excited to read this book after reading the first three books. It is a great continuation of the series!
Lane M.
Meridian, MS
Bookworm Expert Level 2
It’s the second part to the series. America and Maxon now have a daughter and it’s her turn to pick her soulmate
Carmen R.
Zaragoza
20 years have passed. And we meet Eadlyn the daughter of America and Maxon. And with a country that after the disappearance of the castes still has difficulties in some provinces and new revolts have started. I wanted to meet again with América and Maxon but we see some characters exhausted and overwhelmed by the situation, they have lost the freshness they had. And a selection that becomes a distraction to calm the masses. Eadlyn doesn't have the spark that Maxon had in his selection, but some of the selected ones like Hale, Henry and their translator Eric are adorable. And that ending, I can't believe it 😭
Mariam M.
thessaloniki
THE HEIR Book Four of The Selection Series uploaded by Mariam M.
I have one of the books of this selection and I really like it. It was something unique✅

Looking for your answer?