The Healthy Foundation SPF 20 - DW2

by Physicians Formula

What It Is: A long-wearing, buildable, and breathable foundation that provides lightweight, medium-to-full coverage with a healthy, satin finish. Why It’s Good For You: Compatible with all skin types and featuring our exclusive Brightening Complex and Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate, brighten and improve the appearance of skin tone. Added boost of Vitamins A, C & E provides a flawless, healthy coverage. Key Ingredients: Brightening Complex (Chinese Wu-Zhu-Yu Extract), Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Salts), Vitamin A, C& E Antioxidant Blend, Protective SPF 20

The Healthy Foundation SPF 20 - DW2 I was DEVASTATED (still am) that this is discontinued. I'm on my last bottle. This has been my holy grail. I can't seem to find a drugstore foundation I love as much as this. What do you guys recommend?
How has this worked for you? I am looking into this foundation, thinking about clean beauty. What are some good, clean beauty products? The Healthy Foundation SPF 20 - DW2
Start your review of The Healthy Foundation SPF 20 - DW2!
Caitlin D.
St Augustine, FL
The Healthy Foundation SPF 20 - DW2 uploaded by Caitlin D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: LW2 - Light Warm 2
I love this product for the price point! It stays on if I use a primer, but I do prefer a foundation with the primer already in it. I like the color match to my skin a lot. I also love the fact that it has SPF 20 since we live in sunny Florida!
Niamh G.
Virginia Bch, VA
The Healthy Foundation SPF 20 - DW2 uploaded by Niamh G.
Review for: LC1 - Light Cool 1
One of the nicest drug store foundations I’ve used. It has a luxe feel because of the glass heavy glass bottle. However it does have a strong odor unfortunately I didn’t like it for that reason. The shade match was great though. It never broke me out.
Ekaterina P.
The Healthy Foundation SPF 20 - DW2 uploaded by Ekaterina P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this foundation. I usually mix it with Estée Lauder double wear for myself. You can use it itself on dry or normal to dry skin. The only disadvantage is strong fragrance smell.
Lauren S.
West Seneca, NY
The Healthy Foundation SPF 20 - DW2 uploaded by Lauren S.
Review for: MN4 - Medium Neutral 4
I absolutely love this product! If you have dry or combination skin this is your answer to everyday natural makeup for work or just looking put together for a quick outing. I would say the finish is natural borderline dewy depending on what kind of primer you use underneath. I have even heard of this working for oily skin types when they set it with powder well. In the winter I have my very dry days where my chin gets flakey and my forehead is oily by the end of the day this still stays on great. Physicians Formula I love all the different color options and undertones physicians formula offers. A big step up from their 3 shades they used to offer.
Megan R.
Review for: FN3 - Fair Neutral 3
I got this foundation and its really nice and very matte I love the matte foundation I just like how it looks on my skin and how it wears. This last all night (I work graveyards) and it has a nice clean smell to it. It is kinda thick but would definitely buy this again.
Destiny M.
Oviedo, FL
The Healthy Foundation SPF 20 - DW2 uploaded by Destiny M.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: MN3 - Medium Neutral 3
I have a shade of this in MN3 and DN2 for my tan summer shade. This foundation definitely oxidizes but it leaves an amazing finish. Most people don’t like how fragranced this is but personally I love the smell. The applicator definitely lends to applying the desired amount. I always mix this with other foundations to get the best makeup base. If you are medium to deep in foundation shades wait until winter to buy foundation because most of the shades we can use go on sale during those months!The Healthy Foundation SPF 20 - DW2 Got this for 8$ at Target.
Ana W.
Henderson, NV
The Healthy Foundation SPF 20 - DW2 uploaded by Ana W.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: FW2 - Fair Warm 2
Natural finish with pleasant texture. Very easy to use - fingers work fine but I apply with flat kabuki sigma. Not for long wearing, but with setting finishing spray will stay pretty long about 8h.
Luz Yanira P.
San Antonio, TX
The Healthy Foundation SPF 20 - DW2 uploaded by Luz Yanira P.
The Healthy Foundation SPF 20 - DW2 uploaded by Luz Yanira P.
Review for: MW2 - Medium Warm 2
Why is it that make up brands change some formulas to the worse..?? A while ago, I had the awful experience of trying the new foundation of Physicians Formula (Butter Skin Foundation👎), which irritated my skin within minutes after applying it on my face. I even had an issue with their customer service because their return policy simply does not exist... After me saying to them that I'd post pictures of my irritated face and would talk negative about the product in the correspondant platforms over social media, they made the refund. Really dissapointing..!😯 Anyway, on the contraire, I recently went to Walmart (not my closest store) and casually, I found and purchased PF The Healthy Foundation, which I looked for it in stores before but did not find; PF cust serv said it was discontinued. I am in love with this foundation..! It covered the melasma on my cheeks pretty decently which amazed me because the description says it is a light-medium coverage. It blended nicely, it feels lightweight, did not crease neither set into fine lines and it is buildable as well. I really hope this post PF brand reads it somehow or this gets to them because this foundation formula is better than the new one, at least on my skin, and for the rest of the people who had tried the new foundation formula and hated it.
Matti B.
Farmington, MN
The Healthy Foundation SPF 20 - DW2 uploaded by Matti B.
The Healthy Foundation SPF 20 - DW2 uploaded by Matti B.
Review for: LN4 - Light Neutral 4
This is an excellent drugstore foundation! I recently picked it up at Target on sale and I can't believe I haven't heard more people talking about it! It has a medium coverage that is buildable but lightweight on the skin. It has a demi-matte finish that looks really natural and skin-like. I have combo skin that gets oily in the T-zone by the end of the day and I felt like this foundation really held up for me. One thing that I am NOT a fan of is the packaging of this product, the foundation has a doughfoot applicator and while I am ok with that for concealer, it feels less sanitary for a product that is being used all over the face like foundation. That being said, the packaging will not deter me from repurchasing this product again. I have recommended it to a few friends who have already fallen in love as well! Definitely a product worth trying, especially if you are able to spot in on sale!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
The Healthy Foundation SPF 20 - DW2 uploaded by Meg A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: LC1 - Light Cool 1
AMAZING! I am in love with this foundation because it has hyaluronic acid in it to keep your skin nice and moisturized. This also brightens the skin and makes you look more healthy. This is great for all skin types and has SPF 20. When I wear this I have a nice glow about me. This is medium coverage but can be built up to full coverage. This is lightweight and lasts all day. I love the little application tool that comes with this because it makes it very easy to use and convenient. The Healthy Foundation SPF 20 - DW2

176 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
S u s a n  L.
Chrisa J.
Crete
il y a 5 mois
Moranda A. il y a 5 mois
I absolutely loved this foundation! I was so mad when they discontinued it! I think they are phasing it out, only I dont know why they would do that. It is a beautiful light to medium coverage with a natural radiant finish. Its gorgeous imo.
Luz Yanira P.
San Antonio, TX
il y a 6 mois
Teresita R. il y a 3 mois
Its true but i was able to purchase mine on amazon!