BY NONE

Jess K.
Mineola, NY
My roommate bought this when we were in college and I loved it! We really tried to eat well when we were in school because the meal plans were so bad. I mean the food was eatable but not healthy at all.
crystal j.
This was one of my favorite school supplies it is super pricey but for some classes it's recommended so you have no choice especially great if you're living in the dorms
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I got this at a Barnes and noble for my niece, it is a very cool cookbook full of easy to afford recipes. I love how it tells you the cooking essentials you need when going to college, as far as pots, pans, measuring cups,etc.. the book is very easy to follow, and there a recipes for vegans, and vegetarians as well. It’s a cool book I recommend.
Yolanda S.
Waco
THIS IS A NICE BOOK TO GIVE TO MY GRANDCHILDREN THEY KNOW HOW TO COOK BUT I WOULD NOT KNOW HOW MUCH TIME WOULD THEY HAVE TOO COOK THEY PLAYING SPORTS TOO AND BETWEEN HOMEWORK AND SPORT THEY MIGHT WOULD FINE SOME TIME BUT ITS A NICE BOOK FOR THEM TO HAVE
Sang K.
Wilmington, DE
Although many kids don't think about cooking when they move away to college, after freshman year, this book comes in handy because many students have gained that freshman 15 and also need to save money as well. The recipes are quite good and very useful.
Kaitie F.
Cayce, SC
I have had this cookbook for years and have almost cooked everything in it. Recipes are pretty simple for the most part and most often come out great, I've only had a few come out terrible. Would totally recommend!
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
This is a good cook book im a college studwnt on the go im always looking for a yummy recipe to make when im hungry something easy and fast.
Shaina C.
Lansing, MI
I have tons of these to my friends who headed of to college! Definitely helped them plan better meals! No more take out 😂🙌
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Great products for college and school can be useful and cheap in pricing as well can usually get at local stores!
Erika L.
Lost Creek, WV
I wish I would've known about this when I was in college! Have it now and love it! Would definitely recommend it!
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Haha who eats healthy at college? I know I don't.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Are college students really cooking?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How many recipes does this have and are they easy to make?
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
How much is this cookbook?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this cookbook?