A high-quality, all-natural body butter made with organic ingredients and completely free of harsh chemicals. This super soft, all-natural body butter absorbs instantly for deeply hydrated, luxuriously soft skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Healthy Body Butter - Pure Vanilla by Lavanila for Women - 0.85 oz Body Butter!
How would you rate this product?
San Antonio , TX
I've been using this only on my hands. It moisturizes without making the skin greasy. If you've tried the Lavanila Vanilla deodorant, this smells just like it. I like and dislike the smell.
Cozad , NE
The Healthy Body Butter - Pure Vanilla by Lavanila for Women - 0.85 oz Body Butter uploaded by Autumn C.
This lotion smells amazing! I first tried it from my ipsy bag. for awhile I let it sit but once I tried it I was in love. it absorbs quickly and smells fsntastic. can't wait to get more.
Columbus, OH
Great hand cream for everyday! nice light vanilla scent - not over powering. Also this lotion doesn't leave your hands with that greasy feeling. great for the office!
Dorchester, MA
The Healthy Body Butter - Pure Vanilla by Lavanila for Women - 0.85 oz Body Butter uploaded by Alissa C.
I got this from my ipsy bag and it's fantastic! Smells great and my skin looks amazing after use
Lodi, CA
I love having this is my bag for a quick hand and body moisturizer. And it smells great!
Lakeland, FL
Very moisturizing. Not sticky at all. Smells good. Overall good product. 9/10
Very moisturizing. Not sticky at all. Smells good. Overall good product. 9/10
The Healthy Body Butter - Pure Vanilla by Lavanila for Women - 0.85 oz Body Butter uploaded by courtney W.
love this lotion! it smells super nice and it keeps my dry hands moisturized all day long!
I really enjoy the light vanilla scent of this lotion. it goes on easily and does not leave a greasy feel. Travel size is perfect for your purse or vehicle!