The Healthy Body Butter - Pure Vanilla by Lavanila for Women - 0.85 oz Body Butter

BY LAVANILA

A high-quality, all-natural body butter made with organic ingredients and completely free of harsh chemicals. This super soft, all-natural body butter absorbs instantly for deeply hydrated, luxuriously soft skin. see more...

Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Boston, MA
I got this from my ipsy bag and it's fantastic! Smells great and my skin looks amazing after use
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
I love having this is my bag for a quick hand and body moisturizer. And it smells great!
Shariece T.
Shariece T.
San Antonio , TX
I've been using this only on my hands. It moisturizes without making the skin greasy. If you've tried the Lavanila Vanilla deodorant, this smells just like it. I like and dislike the smell.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
This lotion smells amazing! I first tried it from my ipsy bag. for awhile I let it sit but once I tried it I was in love. it absorbs quickly and smells fsntastic. can't wait to get more.
Kirby Y.
Kirby Y.
Columbus, OH
Great hand cream for everyday! nice light vanilla scent - not over powering. Also this lotion doesn't leave your hands with that greasy feeling. great for the office!
Dar S.
Dar S.
I really enjoy the light vanilla scent of this lotion. it goes on easily and does not leave a greasy feel. Travel size is perfect for your purse or vehicle!