BY CALGON

The Healing Garden thinks hard about what goes into their products and what's left out. The Healing Garden Orange Blossom Epsom Salt Scrub is formulated with pure Epsom salt, shea butter, and vitamin E to exfoliate and moisturize skin without harsh... see more...

Melinda D.
I originally got this because I found it at a bargain store for a good price, but I ended up quite surprised at how well it works. I tend to have dry skin, so this works great at getting dead skin off of my face. The only downside with this product is that no matter how tight the lid is, it somehow always finds a way to leak down the side from time to time.
Kristen G.
Jackson, GA
I bought this at Walmart because it was on clearance, and I must say it didn't disappoint! The scent is very fresh and light! I used it in the shower on my legs before I shaved and it made the shave so smooth! I'm in love and plan on going back to get the others!