The Healing Garden Coconut Milk & Lime Epsom Salt Scrub, 16 oz uploaded by Tammy C.The Healing Garden Coconut Milk & Lime Epsom Salt Scrub, 16 oz uploaded by Tammy C.The Healing Garden Coconut Milk & Lime Epsom Salt Scrub, 16 oz uploaded by Tina H.

BY CALGON

The Healing Garden thinks hard about what goes into their products and what's left out. The Healing Garden Coconut Milk & Lime Epsom Salt Scrub is formulated with pure Epsom salt, shea butter, and vitamin E to exfoliate and moisturize skin without... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tammy C.
Frankfort, KY
I really enjoyed this body scrub. I use it before I self tan. I use an
exfoliating mitt and this scrub. I only really use it on my feet,
ankles, knees and elbows. It is strongly scented. It smells really good
though. Since it is strongly scented, it kind of hides the smell of fake
tan. You can still smell it after you wash it off. It doesn't leave a
residue when you rinse off. It is also really affordable. I believe it
was around $5.
Ash B.
Mesa,Az
I was super excited when I found this all natural body scrub for only five dollars at Walmart. The scent is amazing with the coconut and the hint of citrus, my two favorite smells. It just smells very clean and a big bonus is the smell last even after using it. It is very moisturizing and makes my skin super soft and smooth. I love using this after I shave.
Maggie Z.
York
I love love LOVEEEE this scrub. It has such a wonderful, flowery smell. The scent relaxes me and the gritty texture feels so good on my skin. I've had my tub for a few months now, so it lasts a long time!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
My mom got me this in a little gift set from Wal-Mart for Christmas last year and I won't be repurchasing, I didn't care for the scent, and it didn't really do anything great for my skin for me to put up with the yucky scent.
Tina H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Great citrus-coconuty smell. Good sugar to oil ratio and does not feel too rough on my skin. The oil rinse off fine and I do not feel the oild residue which I hate. Overall, great product and would recommend.