BY GENERIC

The HCG Solution Dietary Supplement: 100% hormone free Natural herbal compounds Processed according to GMP see more...

Donna S.
Bear Lake, MI
This product does not have the real Rx Hcg in it so I'm considering it homeopathic hCG. With that said I used it according to the directions and Dr. Simion's protocol and lost 35 pounds in 40 days. I went on to other rounds using once Daily injections and continued to lose but from what I understand is if you use this product you are also losing muscle. Still a good way to start a first round and get used to the diet plan with no hunger at all. Tastes really bad but you get over it because you love the weight loss. I recommend if you don't want to go full on and order the RX which is much more expensive .
Rachel R.
This is supposed to curb your appetite and I suppose in that regard it does because every time that I used it I felt like I had to vomit. It leaves a horrible taste in your mouth and your supposed to use it 30 minutes before eating every meal which is a hassle if you don't have a set time for meals.
Tracy K.
I'm sorry but I couldn't get past the horrible smell of this product. I've tried other HCG products and thought this would be a great cheaper alternative.