Netflix

The Haunting of Hill House
5976 Reviews
5 / 5
Jeden z moich ulubionych seriali. Trzyma w napięciu do ostatniej w sekundy. Wciąga tak, że cały sezon obejrzałam w jedną noc. Czekam na dalsze epizody.
5 / 5
Very fun and creepy plot development with very relatable character. The music and lack of sound sometimes always keeps you on your toes. And amazing visuals and sets.
5 / 5
This serie is amazing ! I love mysterious series and this one is perfect !Plot development is amazing and the cinematography ! Sound design is perfect and the icing
5 / 5
Ciekawy scenariusz serialu trzymający widza w lekkim napięciu. Efekty specjalne nie przerysowane, gra aktorska według mnie na dobrym poziomie.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
"The Haunting of Hill House" delivers a gripping blend of horror and emotional storytelling. I loved the dark, moody cinematography and solid undercurrent of music. The characters are well-developed, and the atmosphere is chilling. Some plot points may feel slow, but overall, it's a solid, eerie watch.
5 / 5
I love this show! I wished they continued the story even more and gave us the background story of the home before the the family moved in. This show kept me in my toes and made me love each character more and more. I think the cinematography always kept with a darker theme and the soundtrack was always eerie. But the show really had a good pace and element right into the storyline so it wasn’t just slowly building and helped me stay glued in at all times.
5 / 5
I’ve watched this show happily over 3 times. It’s one of my favourites! The plot and the cinematography is so spot on!! The characters and their stories have you falling in love and the soundtrack is beautiful.
5 / 5
This show was a revelation! I thought all of the characters were explored brilliantly and the pacing was spot on. Even on a rewatch it holds up amazing. It’s shot well, I especially liked the long shot in the funeral home.
5 / 5
Was one of the best series I’ve watched by far! Was on the edge of my seat the whole time! Would recommend too anybody I know. It’s a must watch!!!!!!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
très bonne série qui sort du commun la photographie est très bien l'ambiance est excellente également les acteurs sont très bons c'est une excellente série