The Harry Potter Series
#1 in Books
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Albuquerque, NM
Which book was your all time favorite?
Dennis B.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Hitchcock, TX
3 years ago
The third book was my favorite -- the new character introductions were the best (Lupin, Sirius, and Buckbeak), the other characters were better established, and overall it was developed without being dark.
Hetal P.
Hetal P.
Phoenix, AZ
3 years, 1 month ago
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix was my favorite! It was so intense, and I loved seeing Harry and Sirius's relationship with each other really develop. That movie was also my favorite of the series.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
New Bedford, MA
3 years, 4 months ago
The prisoner of Azkaban because I feel like it was so filled up with information. I loved the Goblet of Fire as well because there was so much more in that one than there was in the movie. I also loved how it showed the character's transitions in the 5th book.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Fitzgerald, GA
3 years, 4 months ago
Prisoner of Azkaban. I think I loved it the most because there was such an absence of Voldemort. I mean, there were inklings and things connected to him, but it was the first book in the series I read that did not have in some kind of manifestation, one way or another. Also, it is just amazing. I love the new information we get on Harry's life.
Brenna M.
Brenna M.
The Goblet of Fire was my favorite
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Romeo, MI
3 years, 5 months ago
With every new book this changed a little lol. It was always Prisoner of Azkaban, until Order of the Phoenix came out! Then when Deathly Hallows came out, Order of the Phoenix fell to number 2. So in order but best to not worst, but not as good is: Deathly Hallows, Order of the Phoenix, Half Blood Prince, Prisoner of Azkaban, Chamber of Secrets, Goblet of Fire, and Sorcerers Stone! :)
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
3 years, 5 months ago
Prisoner of Azkaban was my favorite. I love all the books, but Sirius is my favorite character so I'm biased.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
3 years, 6 months ago
Prisoner of Azkaban was my favorite.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Trenton, NJ
3 years, 11 months ago
The Goblet of Fire. I've read that book so many times.
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Mc Calla, AL
3 years, 11 months ago
I will never stop re-reading The Prisoner of Azkaban!!! Having Harry learn what it means to know real family, even if it's for a brief moment, is special to me.
Brittanie S.
Brittanie S.
Chesapeake, VA
3 years, 12 months ago
Definitely Deathly Hollows. It concludes the whole series in such a fantastic way and really pieces everything together.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Ballston Spa, NY
3 years, 12 months ago
Half-blood Prince. That book man, I've read it like 20 times, I swear.
Ash C.
Ash C.
San Antonio, TX
3 years, 12 months ago
Deathly Hallows, it stands out as a fabulous piece of fantasy literature with all the elements that a high fantasy novel should have.
Alison D.
Justine V.
Justine V.
Westminster, CA
4 years ago
Half Blood Prince, for sure.
tara h.
tara h.
Tacoma, WA
4 years ago
I think the last book was my favorite..
Danielle Z.
Deanna O.
Deanna O.
Bridgewater, MA
4 years ago
I think that Half-Blood Prince was my favorite, but it's so hard to say. Even rereading, I tend to read the whole series and not a book here or there.
Kris T.
Janine A.
Janine A.
Los Angeles, CA
4 years ago
Goblet of Fire was easily my favorite... loves the qudditch world cup!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
San Diego, CA
4 years ago
Goblet of Fire. It's the turning point when things start to take a darker turn.
Dannette H.
Dannette H.
Scotts, MI
Goblet of Fire!
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
Canton, MI
4 years ago
I loved Chamber of Secrets.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Corona, CA
4 years ago
Prisoner of Azkaban is by far my favorite!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Hemet, CA
4 years ago
I have to say the Prisoner of Azkaban!
Gizel M.
Gizel M.
Corp Christi, TX
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Steamboat Spr, CO
4 years ago
The Chamber of Secrets, definitely.
Sherry G.
Sherry G.
Bellevue, NE
4 years ago
I really enjoyed the Goblet of Fire!
Nathalia R.
Nathalia R.
MIAMI, FL
4 years ago
This is possibly one of the hardest questions I've answered here. I love the 3rd because Harry gets Sirius, and the impact that bond had was incredible it built up a lot for the later books. The half blood prince is also wonderful because of the character development. Learning about Snape and Harrys parents which you hear about but really don't learn anything about their personalities till that book. It strengthens the character bonds the reader forms as you go through the crazy rollercoaster that is this series.
Teena S.
Teena S.
Tampa, FL
4 years, 1 month ago
Half blood prince. To me it had the most character development and was the point when the series really matured.
Dominique F.