The Harry Potter Series
By The Harry Potter Series
#1 in Books
Tiffany G.
Albuquerque, NM
Which book was your all time favorite?
Dennis B.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Hitchcock, TX
3 years, 2 months ago
The third book was my favorite -- the new character introductions were the best (Lupin, Sirius, and Buckbeak), the other characters were better established, and overall it was developed without being dark.
Hetal P.
Hetal P.
Phoenix, AZ
3 years, 3 months ago
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix was my favorite! It was so intense, and I loved seeing Harry and Sirius's relationship with each other really develop. That movie was also my favorite of the series.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
New Bedford, MA
3 years, 6 months ago
The prisoner of Azkaban because I feel like it was so filled up with information. I loved the Goblet of Fire as well because there was so much more in that one than there was in the movie. I also loved how it showed the character's transitions in the 5th book.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Fitzgerald, GA
3 years, 6 months ago
Prisoner of Azkaban. I think I loved it the most because there was such an absence of Voldemort. I mean, there were inklings and things connected to him, but it was the first book in the series I read that did not have in some kind of manifestation, one way or another. Also, it is just amazing. I love the new information we get on Harry's life.
Brenna M.
Brenna M.
The Goblet of Fire was my favorite
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Romeo, MI
3 years, 7 months ago
With every new book this changed a little lol. It was always Prisoner of Azkaban, until Order of the Phoenix came out! Then when Deathly Hallows came out, Order of the Phoenix fell to number 2. So in order but best to not worst, but not as good is: Deathly Hallows, Order of the Phoenix, Half Blood Prince, Prisoner of Azkaban, Chamber of Secrets, Goblet of Fire, and Sorcerers Stone! :)
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
3 years, 7 months ago
Prisoner of Azkaban was my favorite. I love all the books, but Sirius is my favorite character so I'm biased.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
3 years, 8 months ago
Prisoner of Azkaban was my favorite.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Trenton, NJ
4 years, 1 month ago
The Goblet of Fire. I've read that book so many times.