by The Harry Potter Series
Ask a Question
Bryn V.
Bryn V.

Between Harry, Hermoine, and Ron, which is your favorite character and why?
Sonya B.
Sonya B.
Nov. 28, 2016, 10:43 p.m.
hermonie
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
June 26, 2016, 10:22 p.m.
Ron. He's the heart of the group.
Maria Victoria V.
Maria Victoria V.
Jan. 19, 2016, 5:12 a.m.
Hermione because she is very smart.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Nov. 24, 2015, 12:13 a.m.
Hermione. She's what hills Harry and Ron together. They'd be lost without her.
Joeyy C.
Joeyy C.
Sept. 14, 2015, 10:06 p.m.
Hermoine... I always just liked her personality... Idk.... 😂😂
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
April 17, 2014, 1:06 a.m.
I will always have a love for Harry Potter. He was misunderstood some yes, but was the protagonist and hero for a reason. Hermione and Ron both balance him perfectly but I feel for Harry in a way I never will for either of them. So my favorite will always be moody but loving and trusting Harry Potter!
autum s.
autum s.
April 5, 2014, 10:55 a.m.
Wow its such a tough questions. Sometimes I think of them as one character. But I love Hermione, she is so bright and confident. A great role model for young girls.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Sept. 27, 2013, 12:35 a.m.
Hermoine definitely! I was at about the same age and mental capacity as her when I began the series so I really related with her as a charactor.
Mia M.
Mia M.
Sept. 20, 2013, 10:28 p.m.
Harry... I'm not sure why, but I just relate to him!
Yosary M.
Yosary M.
Sept. 13, 2013, 6:19 p.m.
Hermoine, Is my favorite
Katie B.
Katie B.
Sept. 8, 2013, 4:55 p.m.
Hermione, such a strong female that balances out the two nit wit's when they're fuzzy. Even a Mudblood can out do the best of pure blood's.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Sept. 3, 2013, 1:30 p.m.
Ron, because he'd always surprise you with things. He was just hilarious too.
Natascha B.
Natascha B.
Sept. 2, 2013, 11:48 p.m.
Hermoine, I think Ron is annoying
Steph G.
Steph G.
Aug. 24, 2013, 12:34 p.m.
RON! He's kind of the 3rd wheel when you REALLY think about it because he's not the Chosen One and he doesn't have Hermoine's brains. BUT he is critical to making the series work and what he brings he's able to complete the trio into the amazingness that it is!
Kate D.
Kate D.
Aug. 19, 2013, 7:15 p.m.
Definitely Hermione. She reminded me a lot of myself.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Aug. 1, 2013, 2:13 p.m.
Hermione she is smart beautiful and at the end of the day if she wasn't in the series Harry and Ron would of been dead in the first book
Courtney J.
Hermoine :)
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
July 23, 2013, 5:23 p.m.
I would have to say Harry cause I admire all that he went through in the books and he still remains good instead of turning out like Voldemort or possibly worse. He always tried to see the good side, even with the way he suffered with the Dursleys.
Julia M.
Julia M.
July 23, 2013, 3:12 p.m.
Hermione. She's an amazing strong female lead.
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
July 22, 2013, 6:24 p.m.
Harry! He just has a great soul and I've enjoyed reading about him growing up through the 7 years
Robertann S.
Robertann S.
July 16, 2013, 12:41 a.m.
Ron; he reminds me of my little brother.
Erin D.
Erin D.
July 15, 2013, 3:58 p.m.
Hermione because she was such a strong female character!
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
July 14, 2013, 1 p.m.
Harry Potter. I am choosing Harry because of his perseverance in trying times. Harry faces many struggles and he doesn't always have a handle on his emotions. He also makes mistakes but he still proceeds forward and learns lessons to better equip him for future challenges. He is kind hearted, goofy, and isn't obsessed with being a celebrity in the wizarding world. He basically wants to love and be loved, be in the company of good friends, and have a place to call home.
Caitlyn J.
Caitlyn J.
July 13, 2013, 2:33 p.m.
Hermione because even though she is a girl she kicks butt, i love harry and ron but hermione shows girl pride !! :)
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
July 12, 2013, 5:58 p.m.
Hermoine is my favorite because she demonstrates that being smart does not take away from being beautiful. She also demonstrates the importance of friendship an loyalty.
Katya B.
Katya B.
July 9, 2013, 8:06 p.m.
Hermoine because of her strong female character and intelligence, plus bravery.
F. C.
F. C.
July 6, 2013, 2:10 p.m.
I would say, Hermoine. She is definitely intelligent, resourceful, and a strong female character.
Lezlie S.
Lezlie S.
July 6, 2013, 1:13 p.m.
RON! XD He was sooo silly
Tyesha T.
Tyesha T.
June 27, 2013, 6:02 p.m.
Hermione because she reminds me of my self most of the time and she is a strong female role model for growing girls.

Join Now