The Harry Potter Series

by J. K. Rowling

#2 in Books

Did you prefer the books or the movies?
The Harry Potter Series ?what is your favorite character in the series?
están en español o en ingles??
Start your review of The Harry Potter Series!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I think this series defined me and my character during my childhood.. since the moment I've read first book and watched first movie, it was love at first sight..since then I re-read it many times and watched movies several times.in reviews
Started reading these after I seen the 1st movie and loved them so much that I started pre-ordering the books months before they came out.in reviews
Well, they are amazing, life changing and extremely well written and J.K Rowling truly pulls you into an incredible world, that will stay with you foreverin reviews
So well written and so vivid, JK Rowling is the person who taught me how to immerse into a book instead of reading words on a page.in reviews
No matter how many times I read the series I can always re-read them and be just as interested as the first time I picked the book up.in reviews
Julia B.
Boca Raton, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 2
The Harry Potter Series uploaded by Julia B.
I have so many books but this will forever be my favorite series! Like I could read them over and over again ( in my library it’s half French and half English) it’s definitely a must read!
Patricia E.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
The Harry Potter Series uploaded by Patricia E.
The Harry Potter Series uploaded by Patricia E.
I fell in love with these books when I was teen. I really enjoy the magic, and the drama. Has a really nice storyline; I have to say I'm that kind of person who always need to finish the chapter before stop reading, but with those books I couldn't, I have to finish the whole book. I really enjoyed and love these books.
Sofia G.
New Castle, DE
Bookworm Expert Level 1
The Harry Potter Series uploaded by Sofia G.
Oou that is my childhood and not only.. sometimes i want to read them all again and ❤ I love movies as well, I'Ve seen each movies for 10 times maybe and I've read books so many times as weel ❤❤❤❤❤❤
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
If I could give 10 stars I would. I love these books. I've read them all many times. I think JK Rowling is the best author of our time. If you haven't read them, you are seriously missing out. They are not just kid's books. They start off a little kiddish but they progress into serious good works of fiction.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,718 reviews
Such a sumptuous film series. Eight films based on J.K. Rowling’s award winning series popular with both young and the old reader. This series follow a young Harry Potter and his friend thru a magical boarding school complete with ghosts, ghoblins, moving staircases and plenty of spells.
Arsah K.
Rosenberg, TX
The Harry Potter Series uploaded by Arsah K.
My favorite!! Huge Potterhead and I LOVE the series! I grew up with Harry Potter and I hope my kids do too! I’ve got the whole collection of them! You’ll find everything in regards to romance, drama, action, comedy everything in this series! ❤️ #HPISLIFE! #bookworm [product:barnes-&-noble]
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
This book will be a classic for all eternity. I love how details from the first book tie into the last book. It really speaks to the complexity of the plot.
Heather L.
The Colony, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I am the biggest Potterhead you could ever imagine. These books helped me get through so much in life. They are my escape anytime things are bad. My favorite character is Ginny which those who read the books would only understand why. Over half of my wardrobe is HP things.
Jennifer H.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I love Harry Potter! This series of books is one of my favorite reads💞💞 The books give so much detail for your imagination to wonder off into . They are definitely a must read for any book worms out there! Highly recommend
Taylor O.
Stover, MO
Bookworm Expert Level 2
The Harry Potter Series uploaded by Taylor O.
I LOVE this series! It is a great series for young adult readers. It is mystical and very fun. Harry Potter and his two companions, Ron Weasley and Hermoine Granger, get themselves into all sorts of fun, intriguing situations. Highly recommend for those that are young and those that are young at heart!

525 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cheyenne H.
Brooklyn, MS
il y a 7 mois
The Harry Potter Series ?what is your favorite character in the series?
Melissa il y a 6 mois
I would have to say it's a tie between Dumbledore and Hagrid. Hagrid is so pure at heart and fiercely loyal. Dumbledore is so wise, but not too quick to give away all of his knowledge. I believe that this trait is twofold when it comes to Harry. On one hand, Dumbledore wants Harry to learn, discover and grow by his own accord, on the other, he needs to be protected from certain information to keep him safe as long as possible.
Jackie F.
Anaheim, CA
il y a 8 mois
The Harry Potter Series I really wanna read these books! Mostly because I've never read or watched the movies! Let me know where I can buy, these cheap, or sell them to me but, great quality
Maryam S. il y a 3 mois
Why don’t you check them out from a library close to you. Almost all libraries have them.
Kathrine C.
Sandston, VA
il y a 9 mois
Quinn E. il y a 9 mois
I love Harry Potter. Luna Lovegood is my favorite character. Order of the Phoenix is my favorite book. Half-Blood Prince is my favorite movie.
misty M.
il y a un an
Bailie J. il y a un an
Sourcers Stone,Chamber of Secrets,Prisoner of Azkaban,Goblet of Fire,Order of the Phoenix,Half-Blood Prince,Deathly Hallows